This was a short stay for business so we were looking for a one night accomodation. Apalachicola is truly one of our favorite small towns. The quaintness and relaxing atmosphere was felt in the hotel as well. We made a new friend of the Hotel Management/Desk Clerk.(see picture below) She was so helpful. The facilities were first rate. Our third floor room had a wonderful screened balcony overlooking the bay. We had a view of the marsh grass, the wildlife and the boats coming into the marina. The room was quiet and comfortable with kitchen facilities if you desired to eat in. A glass of wine was complimentary in the hotel lobby. This little hotel is a five star in our book! Thanks, Nedra, for a great night.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Thirty NEW upscale condominiums with all the services of a hotel! The minute you step onto the grounds, you'll lose track of everything but the beautiful natural wetlands and the lazy Apalachicola River. If you enjoy solitude, you'll enjoy this. One and two bedroom, two bath condos feature a living-dining area with fully equipped kitchen, stainless steel appliances, washer-dryer, flat screen cable TVs, high speed internet, private screened veranda overlooking the river, outdoor pool and daily maid service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Priceline, Ctrip TA, Odigeo, Traveltool, S.L.U., HRS and Evoline ltd so you can book your Water Street Hotel & Marina reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Water Street Hotel And Marina
- Water Street Hotel Marina
- Water Street Apalachicola