The pictures on the website don't do this place justice. I literally teared up with emotion upon entering the room - huge and beautiful. There are a couple of restaurants within walking distance but I would have ordered in if the hotel offeredthat; that's how much I wanted to stay in the room. It had two beautiful bathrooms, a nice kitchen, and a washer/dryer which we made use of - so convenient to throw a load in when coming back from the beach. Also loved the pool. We will be back!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Thirty NEW upscale condominiums with all the services of a hotel! The minute you step onto the grounds, you'll lose track of everything but the beautiful natural wetlands and the lazy Apalachicola River. If you enjoy solitude, you'll enjoy this. One and two bedroom, two bath condos feature a living-dining area with fully equipped kitchen, stainless steel appliances, washer-dryer, flat screen cable TVs, high speed internet, private screened veranda overlooking the river, outdoor pool and daily maid service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, Hotels.com and Ebookers so you can book your Water Street Hotel & Marina reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Water Street Hotel And Marina
- Water Street Hotel Marina
- Water Street Apalachicola