We had a 1 bedroom king suite with 2 full bathrooms.. Very roomy unit with nice furniture. It had a living room, full kitchen, washer/dryer, dishwasher, 2TVs. The 2nd floor has nice views. The very large screened in porch was great, with nice patio furniture. It was nice to find a basket with muffins, fruit & yogurt for breakfast, as well as coffee. Plenty of cookware if you eat in. One of tHe best places we have stayed that was very reasonably priced. Hope they keep up the good work because this place is a 'Gem'.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Thirty NEW upscale condominiums with all the services of a hotel! The minute you step onto the grounds, you'll lose track of everything but the beautiful natural wetlands and the lazy Apalachicola River. If you enjoy solitude, you'll enjoy this. One and two bedroom, two bath condos feature a living-dining area with fully equipped kitchen, stainless steel appliances, washer-dryer, flat screen cable TVs, high speed internet, private screened veranda overlooking the river, outdoor pool and daily maid service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Ebookers, Evoline ltd and getaroom.com so you can book your Water Street Hotel & Marina reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Water Street Hotel And Marina
- Water Street Hotel Marina
- Water Street Apalachicola