I was very impressed and will stay anytime I am I'm the area. The "room" was a one bedroom, two bath, full kitchen with a living room and changing room and a huge screened balcony. The location was great too--on the water and close to town but just far enough away to stay nice and quiet.
As far as the front desk staff, a very friendly woman checked is in quickly and politely. We came to paddle the area and as she was a kayaker, she gave us tips as to where to go and what to expect at different areas. Wonderful.
We will be back and will modify our yearly trip to the gulf to allow more time at Water Street Inn.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Thirty NEW upscale condominiums with all the services of a hotel! The minute you step onto the grounds, you'll lose track of everything but the beautiful natural wetlands and the lazy Apalachicola River. If you enjoy solitude, you'll enjoy this. One and two bedroom, two bath condos feature a living-dining area with fully equipped kitchen, stainless steel appliances, washer-dryer, flat screen cable TVs, high speed internet, private screened veranda overlooking the river, outdoor pool and daily maid service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Ctrip TA, Evoline ltd and getaroom.com so you can book your Water Street Hotel & Marina reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Water Street Hotel And Marina
- Water Street Hotel Marina
- Water Street Apalachicola