We dropped in on the off chance they had a room available, we paid $310 for the night and got the last room available which happened to be a suite on the corner with two bathrooms, lounge kitchen and bedroom. The room was very clean, the lounge and bedroom had waterviews and a balcony with seating. The bedroom was a good size but needed rugs on the wooden floor. We also asked about breakfast and were given a little basket containing a yoghurt, fruit cup and muffin. This is probably more like a motel ideal if you are wanting to be self sufficient as it does not have any restaurant facilities only a vending machine. That said - this was a nice hotel with very friendly staff - Ideal as a base for exploring the area.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Thirty NEW upscale condominiums with all the services of a hotel! The minute you step onto the grounds, you'll lose track of everything but the beautiful natural wetlands and the lazy Apalachicola River. If you enjoy solitude, you'll enjoy this. One and two bedroom, two bath condos feature a living-dining area with fully equipped kitchen, stainless steel appliances, washer-dryer, flat screen cable TVs, high speed internet, private screened veranda overlooking the river, outdoor pool and daily maid service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, Ctrip TA, Odigeo, Priceline, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd and HRS so you can book your Water Street Hotel & Marina reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Water Street Hotel And Marina
- Water Street Hotel Marina
- Water Street Apalachicola