Lovely stay at Water Street. Especially if you have special needs. Traveling with a special needs sister is difficult. Without even making any requests this place met all my needs. From 2 bedrooms/2 baths, washer/dryer, full kitchen, screened balcony, to muffins yogurt coffee and half and half. AND PET FRIENDLY. You can bet your momma I will be back to stay many times. Clean, modern and very helpful staff. No place is perfect, but Water Street has beaten them all in my book.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Thirty NEW upscale condominiums with all the services of a hotel! The minute you step onto the grounds, you'll lose track of everything but the beautiful natural wetlands and the lazy Apalachicola River. If you enjoy solitude, you'll enjoy this. One and two bedroom, two bath condos feature a living-dining area with fully equipped kitchen, stainless steel appliances, washer-dryer, flat screen cable TVs, high speed internet, private screened veranda overlooking the river, outdoor pool and daily maid service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TravelUp and Hotels.com so you can book your Water Street Hotel & Marina reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Water Street Hotel And Marina
- Water Street Hotel Marina
- Water Street Apalachicola