This is a beautifully maintained hotel in a quaint and charming town. Room was extremely clean, great pool and pool deck. Bunk beds in their own room was a hit with the kids. Accommodations included washer/dryer and small kitchen unit to do basically anything you can at home. Nedra at the front desk was awesome! From the time you step in the door with her outgoing personality, caring smile. She had asked if I had ever stayed there before and that I was in for a real treat. It was a great stay! Only stayed one night after spending the day with the family at St. George Island, but it was very pleasurable. Even the room attendant was extremely pleasant and friendly with our kids when we ran into her at the elevator! Thank you very much! We will be back!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Thirty NEW upscale condominiums with all the services of a hotel! The minute you step onto the grounds, you'll lose track of everything but the beautiful natural wetlands and the lazy Apalachicola River. If you enjoy solitude, you'll enjoy this. One and two bedroom, two bath condos feature a living-dining area with fully equipped kitchen, stainless steel appliances, washer-dryer, flat screen cable TVs, high speed internet, private screened veranda overlooking the river, outdoor pool and daily maid service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Odigeo, Ebookers, Hotels.com, Evoline ltd and getaroom.com so you can book your Water Street Hotel & Marina reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Water Street Hotel And Marina
- Water Street Hotel Marina
- Water Street Apalachicola