We stayed here for 2 nights while visiting apalachicola. The hotel was great!! The rooms are more like small condos. The were very clean, nicely painted and decorated, had very comfortable beds and a great view. The rooms are just like the photos online. They would be perfect for large families as well as couples. Each day we were left with snacks in the frig. The area is very scenic. You can enjoy nice strolls along the water or drive over to the island nearby. We would definitely stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Thirty NEW upscale condominiums with all the services of a hotel! The minute you step onto the grounds, you'll lose track of everything but the beautiful natural wetlands and the lazy Apalachicola River. If you enjoy solitude, you'll enjoy this. One and two bedroom, two bath condos feature a living-dining area with fully equipped kitchen, stainless steel appliances, washer-dryer, flat screen cable TVs, high speed internet, private screened veranda overlooking the river, outdoor pool and daily maid service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd and getaroom.com so you can book your Water Street Hotel & Marina reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Water Street Hotel And Marina
- Water Street Hotel Marina
- Water Street Apalachicola