“Nice place to stay.” 4 of 5 bubbles

GreenLeadersBronze level
Atlanta, Georgia
“Nice place to stay.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 July 2014

The room was nice, but had a small bathroom. Overall, I felt comfortable in my room. It did take a while for the air conditioning to cool the room down. One of our beds had a mattress that was sunk in a bit in the middle. The room was clean, and breakfast was good.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled on business
2 Thank travelteacher96

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (66)
Houston, Texas
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 July 2014

The staff was very friendly and helpful. The room was clean and neat. Not too dated but not new either. The bed was comfortable. Breakfast was excellent. The attendant paid very careful attention to keeping the dining area stocked and CLEAN. We were 10 minutes from the beach and 5 minutes from grocery, pharmacy, restaurants, etc.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
2 Thank Christina S
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 July 2014 via mobile

The accommodations were good and the staff friendly and helpful. The computer on site is nice. I likes the outlets that are incorporated in the lamps of the room. The wifi worked well without issue. Beautiful nature around and the oysters here are fantastic! I would recommend.

• Stayed July 2014
2 Thank Walter D
Florida Panhandle, Florida
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 July 2014

I booked 3 rooms for the weekend to get away with my 2 grown children and their 3 children each. I'm handicapped and tend to fall. I expressed and was told I would be able to have 2 of the room adjoining. The 3rd room would be on the second floor. No problem, my kids take Friday off of work and my grandchildren were so excited. They range from 11 to 5. We arrive at the hotel and are told our rooms won't be adjoining and are scattered around the hotel. We are told we can't just ask people to leave their rooms. We decide to stay but as we are going to our rooms we see more than 3 rooms right next to each other totally empty. We go back to the front desk the owner is there and he informs us that these people who aren't even here yet are staying for a longer period than I and are getting these rooms. Mind you now he is the one I originally booked the rooms with and was assured I would have my rooms. I had called a month in advance to get my rooms. So don't count on getting what you asked for when arriving at this hotel. I wonder what I was suppose to do had it been me and my grandchildren alone let my older ones stay on a different floor and opposite side of the hotel from me. VERY bad business people!

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with friends
2 Thank Susan M
Westlake, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 July 2014

just passing through so we only stayed one night - very comfortable space - friendly and helpful staff, especially front desk... good location - short drive out to St. George island where the sunsets are incredible. Good restaurants nearby.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

1 Thank Tommie S
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 July 2014 via mobile

The room was clean, but somewhat dated. The mattress needed replaced. The cleaning staff missed our room one day. The complimentary breakfast was very good and the breakfast staff was attentive. The best motel option in town.

Stayed July 2014, travelled as a couple
2 Thank Jim G
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 July 2014

My husband and I stayed 3 nights. We had never been to the area so did not know what to expect. We were very pleased with the hotel from check in to check out. Staff were very friendly and helpful. Breakfast was good and had a variety of options. Would definitely stay if in the area again. Very nice hotel with obviously great management!!

• Stayed July 2014, travelled as a couple
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

2 Thank dannyb581
Also consider these accommodations in or near Apalachicola
Water Street Hotel & Marina
Mainstay Suites
Mainstay Suites
#2 of 7 in Port Saint Joe
The Henderson - A Salamander Beach & Spa Resort

Been to BEST WESTERN Apalach Inn? Share your experiences!