“Newly renovated Hampton Inn”

Hampton Inn & Suites Orlando-Apopka
Ranked #1 of 5 Hotels in Apopka
Orlando, Florida
“Newly renovated Hampton Inn”
Reviewed 19 February 2014 via mobile

My wife and I stayed there for a one night getaway. The hotel staff was very friendly and Nicole working the front desk upgraded our room when we checked in. The rooms and lobby were very nice and recently upgraded. The location is close (5-10 minutes) to Wekiwa Spring, Uptown Altamont, and I-4 without the price of staying right off I-4.

I read the reviews on Trip Advisor and it convinced me to choose this hotel over others and I'm glad I did.
One of the nicest Hampton Inns I've stayed at and I recommend and would likely stay there again

• Stayed February 2014
Dwittish, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Orlando-Apopka, responded to this review, 5 March 2014
Dear GregTrav28

Thank you very much for writing about our hotel, we are very pleased that you had a great experience and appreciate you taking the time to write your review. We appreciate your business and hope to have you back with us in the future.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (33)
Linz, Austria
Reviewed 10 February 2014

At the Hampton Inn & Suites in Apopka you get clean rooms, breakfast and excellent service for an in my opinion fair prize. There is a pool, fitness center, wifi and in case you need to do your laundry there's a place for that as well. In case I happen to be looking for a hotel in this part of Florida again, it will definitely be this one again.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Dwittish, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Orlando-Apopka, responded to this review, 12 February 2014
Dear Andreas D

Thank you very much for writing about our hotel, we are very pleased that you had a great experience and appreciate you taking the time to write your review. Please let us know if we can help you anytime in the future.
Niles, United States
Reviewed 4 February 2014

I choose Hampton Inns whenever I travel and have stayed at several Hampton Inns over the past four years. However, my last stay in Apopka, Fl was less than I was anticipating. Service was not the same as I had received in the past and I'm very disappointed because I expected a little more paying more for a hotel stay.

Dear Anna C

Thank you for taking the time to write about our hotel, I truly appreciate your feedback. I apologize for the inconvenience you experienced and would like to speak with you in person to get more details to help us improve our policies and better serve our guests in the future. I can be reached at the hotels main phone number 407-880-7861. Thank you for your business and I look forward to speaking with you.
Wheaton, Illinois
Reviewed 3 February 2014

We stayed at this location since it was part of the wedding choices. Had another choice but have liked Hampton for awhile now. Feel very clean rooms and a good breakfast selection. Only down side was the taste of the water. Tasted like well and just not use to that.

Dear James B

Thank you very much for writing about our hotel, we are very pleased that you had a great experience and appreciate you taking the time to write your review. We apologize about the tase of the water and will look into this to help us to improve our service for our guests. Please let us know if we can help you anytime in the future.
Sarasota, Florida
Reviewed 30 January 2014

Completely updated throughout. Staff are extremely friendly, welcoming and helpful. Breakfast quality and choices was excellent. The only drawback was the Internet service. As with most hotels, the "high speed Internet" is anything but. Any 4G cell phone data plan is 3-5 times faster than the Wi-Fi at this hotel.

• Stayed January 2014, travelled as a couple

Dear Albert K

Thank you very much for writing about our hotel, we are very pleased that you had a great experience and appreciate you taking the time to write your review. I apoplogize about the inconvenience you experienced with the internet and will look into this to help us to improve our service for our guests. Please let us know if we can help you anytime in the future.
Tallahassee, United States
Reviewed 29 January 2014

I discontinued using this tool and instead called the hotel for my room. TripAdvisor showed room availability, but when I tried to select the room for the price, it showed as unavailable. I ended up calling the hotel directly and getting the AARP discount for Sunday night, but paid regular price for Saturday night.

Amos B

We apologize for the inconvenience you experienced while trying to book online and will follow up with the issue to make sure this is corrected for future bookings. We appreciate your business and hope to have you back with us in the future.
Apopka, United States
Reviewed 29 January 2014

Enjoyed my stay, the suite was spacious but not well placed next to ice machine. Everything was very clean, nice to have "kitchen" sink in addition to refrig, coffee maker and microwave. Bed was very comfortable to sleep in.

• Stayed January 2014, travelled solo

Dear Charlene Y

Thank you very much for writing about our hotel, we are very pleased that you enjoyed one of our suites and apologize for the noise from the ice machine. We appreciate your business and hope to have you back with us in the future.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Apopka
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Orlando-Apopka
Hampton Inn & Suites - Orlando-North/Altamonte Springs
Hampton Inn & Suites - Orlando-N...
#1 of 14 in Altamonte Springs
Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham Orlando Altamonte Springs
Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham Orlan...
#2 of 14 in Altamonte Springs
Rodeway Inn
Rodeway Inn
#4 of 5 in Apopka
Embassy Suites by Hilton Orlando - North
Embassy Suites by Hilton Orlando...
#3 of 14 in Altamonte Springs
Hilton Orlando Altamonte Springs
Hilton Orlando Altamonte Springs
#4 of 14 in Altamonte Springs

Been to Hampton Inn & Suites Orlando-Apopka? Share your experiences!