“Quietest hotel ever”

Hampton Inn & Suites Orlando-Apopka
Ranked #1 of 5 Hotels in Apopka
Reviewed 4 March 2014

My room was on the end of the third floor. I did not hear any traffic. An occasional door closing here and there were the only noises the entire weekend. The front desk staff was extremely pleasant. The breakfast was great...fresh muffins and fruit. The room was clean, spacious, and well decorated. The bed and showerhead were wonderful. Location is on a busy shopping strip. Everything from a mall to various restaurants.

Room Tip: End of hallway
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
Dwittish, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Orlando-Apopka, responded to this reviewResponded 5 March 2014

Dear penntrainer

Thank you very much for writing about the Hampton Inn & Suites Apopka, we are very pleased that you had a great experience and appreciate you taking the time to write your review. We appreciate your business and hope to have you back with us in the future.

Reviewed 3 March 2014

Love Hampton Inns and this one was as great as the others I normally stay in for travel. Rooms are always clean and the staffs at each Hampton I stay at are very helpful and courteous. The breakfast selections are always great with a good variety of warm and cold options.

Dear Brian H

Thank you very much for writing about our hotel, we are very pleased that you had a great experience and appreciate your loyalty to our brand. Please let us know if we can help you anytime in the future.

Reviewed 2 March 2014

The Hampton Inn in Apopka, Floriday was a pleasure to stay in. I was there with a large group for a 3-day class and all was very comfortable. The complimentary breakfast has enough variety so that most diets can be accommodated.

Dear Nancy R

Reviewed 27 February 2014

Check in staff were cheerful and helpful. We were arriving for a funeral and it was Daytona 500 weekend. We thought it would be a madhouse and noisy. We were pleasantly surprised at how quiet and comfortable our room was. I haven't slept until 9:30 am in years, so I woke very refreshed. The room was beautifully appointed and very roomy. Will definitely stay again and will recommend it to my sons who will be visiting soon.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled with family

Dear Sharon H

Thank you very much for writing about the Hampton Inn & Suites Apopka, we are very pleased that you had a great experience during our busy weekend and appreciate you taking the time to write your review. We appreciate your business and hope to have you back with us in the future.

Reviewed 22 February 2014

This hotel has updated rooms and was very clean. There is a large tropical fish tank in the lobby that was very cool. The ceiling in the breakfast area also has some interesting items hanging from it. All of the staff was extremely friendly and helpful.
My only (very minor) concern was that the minimum volume on the TV was still very loud. I wanted to watch TV, but was worried that the neighbors might be disturbed by the volume. I told the front desk about it when I checked out so I believe they made the appropriate adjustments.
I would stay at this hotel again if I was in the area.

1  Thank WHCharlie

Dear WHCharlie

Thank you for taking the time to write about our hotel I truly appreciate your feedback. I apologize for the inconvenience you experienced with the TV volume and can assure you the issue has been corrected. I appreciate your business and look forward to having you back with us in the future.

Reviewed 19 February 2014 via mobile

My wife and I stayed there for a one night getaway. The hotel staff was very friendly and Nicole working the front desk upgraded our room when we checked in. The rooms and lobby were very nice and recently upgraded. The location is close (5-10 minutes) to Wekiwa Spring, Uptown Altamont, and I-4 without the price of staying right off I-4.

I read the reviews on Trip Advisor and it convinced me to choose this hotel over others and I'm glad I did.
One of the nicest Hampton Inns I've stayed at and I recommend and would likely stay there again

• Stayed: February 2014

Dear GregTrav28

Thank you very much for writing about our hotel, we are very pleased that you had a great experience and appreciate you taking the time to write your review. We appreciate your business and hope to have you back with us in the future.

Reviewed 10 February 2014

At the Hampton Inn & Suites in Apopka you get clean rooms, breakfast and excellent service for an in my opinion fair prize. There is a pool, fitness center, wifi and in case you need to do your laundry there's a place for that as well. In case I happen to be looking for a hotel in this part of Florida again, it will definitely be this one again.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Dwittish, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Orlando-Apopka, responded to this reviewResponded 12 February 2014

Dear Andreas D

Thank you very much for writing about our hotel, we are very pleased that you had a great experience and appreciate you taking the time to write your review. Please let us know if we can help you anytime in the future.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Apopka
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Orlando-Apopka
Hampton Inn & Suites - Orlando-North/Altamonte Springs
Hampton Inn & Suites - Orlando-N...
#1 of 14 in Altamonte Springs
Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham Orlando Altamonte Springs
Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham Orlan...
#2 of 14 in Altamonte Springs
Sheraton Orlando North
Sheraton Orlando North
#2 of 6 in Maitland
Rodeway Inn
Rodeway Inn
#4 of 5 in Apopka
Extended Stay America - Orlando - Maitland - Summit Tower Blvd

Been to Hampton Inn & Suites Orlando-Apopka? Share your experiences!