“Very Nice!”

Ranked #1 of 5 Hotels in Apopka
Walled Lake, Michigan
“Very Nice!”
Reviewed 9 March 2014 via mobile

We stayed there for 2 nights and our accommodations exceeded my expectations! It's such a simple thing but the plug device (which features USB and regular options) they have on the night stand is a welcome relief from having to unplug lamps, etc to find plugs!

The room was clean and had a fridge, which is another simple thing that I feel every room should offer.

The only less than excellent feature was the TV. Limited channels and poor picture quality.

We would definitely stay again.

Stayed February 2014, travelled as a couple
Dwittish, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Orlando-Apopka, responded to this review, 19 March 2014
Thank you so much for making your comments on our Hampton Inn, We are striving to be a top hotel and pride ourselves and insuring every Guest has a great experience with us. I will address the television issue and see what we can do to improve the quality for all future stays. We appreciate your business and hope to have you back with us in the future.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (33)
Georgia
Reviewed 4 March 2014

My room was on the end of the third floor. I did not hear any traffic. An occasional door closing here and there were the only noises the entire weekend. The front desk staff was extremely pleasant. The breakfast was great...fresh muffins and fruit. The room was clean, spacious, and well decorated. The bed and showerhead were wonderful. Location is on a busy shopping strip. Everything from a mall to various restaurants.

Room Tip: End of hallway
  • Stayed March 2014, travelled on business
Dwittish, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Orlando-Apopka, responded to this review, 5 March 2014
Dear penntrainer

Thank you very much for writing about the Hampton Inn & Suites Apopka, we are very pleased that you had a great experience and appreciate you taking the time to write your review. We appreciate your business and hope to have you back with us in the future.
Fort wayne, United States
Reviewed 3 March 2014

Love Hampton Inns and this one was as great as the others I normally stay in for travel. Rooms are always clean and the staffs at each Hampton I stay at are very helpful and courteous. The breakfast selections are always great with a good variety of warm and cold options.

Dear Brian H

Thank you very much for writing about our hotel, we are very pleased that you had a great experience and appreciate your loyalty to our brand. Please let us know if we can help you anytime in the future.
Belmont, United States
Reviewed 2 March 2014

The Hampton Inn in Apopka, Floriday was a pleasure to stay in. I was there with a large group for a 3-day class and all was very comfortable. The complimentary breakfast has enough variety so that most diets can be accommodated.

Dear Nancy R

SW Ranches, United States
Reviewed 27 February 2014

Check in staff were cheerful and helpful. We were arriving for a funeral and it was Daytona 500 weekend. We thought it would be a madhouse and noisy. We were pleasantly surprised at how quiet and comfortable our room was. I haven't slept until 9:30 am in years, so I woke very refreshed. The room was beautifully appointed and very roomy. Will definitely stay again and will recommend it to my sons who will be visiting soon.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled with family

Dear Sharon H

Thank you very much for writing about the Hampton Inn & Suites Apopka, we are very pleased that you had a great experience during our busy weekend and appreciate you taking the time to write your review. We appreciate your business and hope to have you back with us in the future.
Tokyo, Japan
Reviewed 22 February 2014

This hotel has updated rooms and was very clean. There is a large tropical fish tank in the lobby that was very cool. The ceiling in the breakfast area also has some interesting items hanging from it. All of the staff was extremely friendly and helpful.
My only (very minor) concern was that the minimum volume on the TV was still very loud. I wanted to watch TV, but was worried that the neighbors might be disturbed by the volume. I told the front desk about it when I checked out so I believe they made the appropriate adjustments.
I would stay at this hotel again if I was in the area.

1 Thank WHCharlie
Dear WHCharlie

Thank you for taking the time to write about our hotel I truly appreciate your feedback. I apologize for the inconvenience you experienced with the TV volume and can assure you the issue has been corrected. I appreciate your business and look forward to having you back with us in the future.
Orlando, Florida
Reviewed 19 February 2014 via mobile

My wife and I stayed there for a one night getaway. The hotel staff was very friendly and Nicole working the front desk upgraded our room when we checked in. The rooms and lobby were very nice and recently upgraded. The location is close (5-10 minutes) to Wekiwa Spring, Uptown Altamont, and I-4 without the price of staying right off I-4.

I read the reviews on Trip Advisor and it convinced me to choose this hotel over others and I'm glad I did.
One of the nicest Hampton Inns I've stayed at and I recommend and would likely stay there again

• Stayed February 2014
Dear GregTrav28

Thank you very much for writing about our hotel, we are very pleased that you had a great experience and appreciate you taking the time to write your review. We appreciate your business and hope to have you back with us in the future.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Apopka
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Orlando-Apopka
Hampton Inn & Suites - Orlando-North/Altamonte Springs
Hampton Inn & Suites - Orlando-N...
#1 of 14 in Altamonte Springs
Embassy Suites by Hilton Orlando - North
Embassy Suites by Hilton Orlando...
#3 of 14 in Altamonte Springs
Homewood Suites Orlando-Maitland
Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham Orlando Altamonte Springs
Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham Orlan...
#2 of 14 in Altamonte Springs
Hilton Orlando Altamonte Springs
Hilton Orlando Altamonte Springs
#4 of 14 in Altamonte Springs

Been to Hampton Inn & Suites Orlando-Apopka? Share your experiences!