Hampton Inn & Suites Orlando-Apopka
Residence Inn
US$103
US$169
US$116
Ramada Altamonte Springs(Altamonte Springs)
US$93
US$90
All reviewsfront deskgreat hotelcomplimentary breakfastroom was cleanbreakfast areahighly recommend this hotelenjoyed my staywould stay againexcellent staygreat roombusiness tripinnslobbyweddingpillowscleanlinesssofa
Reviewed 28 July 2014

I value a hotel's cleanliness and staff etiquette. I enjoyed my stay and I compared it to the Embassy Suites were I normally stay. By using my honor points I paid less than $140 for 4 days/3 nights. Worth the points! I don't feel I wasted my points at all. The complimentary warm cookies were a hook for me as well.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Dwittish, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Orlando-Apopka, responded to this reviewResponded 1 August 2014

Dear Derrick B

Thank you very much for writing about the Hampton Inn & Suites Apopka, we are very pleased that you had a great experience and appreciate you taking the time to write your review. We appreciate your business and will have fresh cookies ready for you next time you are in the area.

Reviewed 27 July 2014

We had just spent 5 days in Canada, and had a late flight into Orlando coming home. We have friends who live in Apopka, and wanted to stop and visit them on our way home. We reserved a room prior to our trip through the AAA website. Our check-in procedure couldn't have been easier; I had paid online, so we simply went to the desk, signed a paper and were assigned a room. We immediately went to the room, as we had been traveling most of the day, and the room was perfect. It was inviting, comfortable (the best sleep I had had in over a week), and meticulously clean. The bathroom had Neutrogena products for our use (which I personally love), and the space was generous. There was a workstation, a pull-out sofa bed, and 2 queen beds in the room. 6 people could have easily slept in there...the bathroom would have been the issue. I tried to access the internet, but the free internet was quite slow. I didn't want to pay 4.95 for internet service for the 9 hours we would be there (plus I needed to sleep), so I just skipped that. We went to breakfast before we left, and it was really good for a free meal. It was the usual fare, but very well prepared...coffee, juice, milk, tea, hot chocolate or water to drink; cereal, muffins/bagels/toast for bread. You could make your own waffles if you'd like. There was fruit, yogurt, and granola, as well as eggs and sausage on the buffet. The dining area was clean, beautifully decorated, and well-maintained. The manager (I believe his name was David) was extremely friendly and helpful. The staff was amazing. This hotel had 7 middle school baseball teams registered for a tournament for the weekend, yet the hotel was completely clean and debris-free, even after breakfast! There was still food on the buffet 20 minutes before it closed. The hotel is beautifully decorated, and if we are ever in search of a hotel in Apopka, FL, we will definitely stay here. The bed was comfortable and sleep restful; no noise was heard from the young people. The location is convenient and easy to find. We were very happy customers!

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple

Dear Lori G

Thank you for your feedback about your recent stay at the Hampton Inn & Suites Apopka! We are pleased to hear that you had such a lovely time with us and that all our team helped to make this happen. We appreciate your business and hope to have you back with us again in the future.

Reviewed 24 July 2014

Hotel was nice and clean. Rate was a little high for the value of the hotel. Pool was small and outside. There was a party going on in room by lobby and the kids were in the hall which made it crowded. Otherwise the hotel was nice. It was a busy weekend with all the ball teams in town.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family

Dear SHARON S

Thank you so much for making your comments on our Hampton Inn, We are striving to be a top hotel and pride ourselves and insuring every Guest has a great experience with us. I apologize for the inconvenience you experienced with the crowded lobby and hallways from the busy weekend and hope stay with us again. Thank you for your business.

Reviewed 24 July 2014

I enjoyed my weekend stay at the Hamptons. Service was great; My room was clean, even hallways. The manager was even working to make sure the hallways stay cleaned and fresh. The parking was hassel free. Our keys worked well to our rooms and entry free to the building. I slept as though I was home-quiet with a cool room and atmosphere.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family

Dear Phyllis L

Thank you for your feedback about your recent stay at the Hampton Inn & Suites Apopka! We are pleased to hear that you had such a lovely time with us and that all our staff helped to make this happen. We appreciate your business and hope to have you back with us again in the future.

Reviewed 21 July 2014

Great rooms. The only drawback with this hotel is that I was unable to watch movies on demand. Great rooms. The only drawback with this hotel is that I was unable to watch movies on demand. Great rooms. The only drawback with this hotel is that I was unable to watch movies on demand. Great rooms. The only drawback with this hotel is that I was unable to watch movies on demand. Great rooms. The only drawback with this hotel is that I was unable to watch movies on demand.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business

Dear Jamal M

Thank you so much for making your comments on our Hampton Inn, We are striving to be a top hotel and pride ourselves in insuring every Guest has a great experience with us. I apologize for the inconvenience with us not having movies on demand and hope stay with us again. Thank you for your business.