“Getting better”

Got a photo?
Add it.
Rock Springs Ridge Golf Club
Reviewed 1 August 2011

North course is in good shape. Greens are much improved. Totally new staff!

There are newer reviews for Rock Springs Ridge Golf Club

Reviewed 5 June 2010

I can put up with the bad fairways but to be treated poorly by the staff is unacceptable. The staff never smiles and are not courteous.

2  Thank rock1080
Reviewed 3 June 2010

This course use to be a beautiful well-kept facility approximately 3 years ago. Nowadays the Golf Group has shut down the North course causing the facility to go from 27 to 18 holes. I would accept this, if they actually maintained the 18 holes left. The greens are downright poor. It was like putting on concrete with grass missing in many areas. I think the Golf Group is trying to make this course into a profitable course by cutting costs everywhere including greenskeepers who actually give a damn.

Reviewed 17 May 2009

I am an Orlando resident and certainly understand that we have been mired by a severe drought the last few months, but I've played several courses during this drought and I would be embarrased if I owned this course. There were full grown weeds everywhere, 50% of the greens were like putting on rocks, and there wasn't much difference between the rough and the fairways.

An absolute waste of my money and to cap it all off, there was no gear (I needed balls) in the pro shop because they were supposedly switching providers. I wouldn't pay more than $7 to play this course again.

Reviewed 27 January 2008

this is one the better golf facilities in the orlando area - when you look at the low prices it may be the best value in the area. 3 Excellent 9 hole courses, very well maintained and greay greens. Fun and challenging. totally worth the dive to apopka ( about 35 minutes from the disney area)