“my favorite Italian restaurant” 5 of 5 bubbles

Caffe Positano
Ranked #2 of 113 Restaurants in Apopka
Price range: US$10 - US$25
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Kids, Groups, Child-friendly, Cheap Eats, Business meetings
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Lunch, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Apopka, Florida, United States
“my favorite Italian restaurant”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 March 2014

From the olive oil mixed with balsamic, herbs and fresh grated parmesan for dipping your bread in to the last bite of their teriific tiramisu, this is my favorite Italian restaurant. The eggplant rollatini is excellent and their seafood specials are not to be missed. Pasqual, the owner, makes sure he chooses fresh fish in season and his chef never over seasons the delicate entree. The servers are friendly and efficient And can recommend the perfect wine if asked. If in the mood for pie instead I suggest the Fresca pizza- a corner slice of course as its a square pie!

• Visited November 2013

Troy
“Good NY. Thin crispy crust pizza”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 February 2014

Visited on a very busy Friday night....had to wait for a table about 15 min (ok). Ordered a large pepperoni pizza which was served piping hot with lots of mozzerella, pepperoni and a great crust! Would highly recommend this restaurant

• Visited February 2014
Sarasota, Florida
“go elsewhere!”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 February 2014

Our lasagne was barely warm. The manager's response was "I'll tell the chef later" He then made an effort to "get to know us". He did not offer to heat the food, give any discount or even apologise! When we told him we would not be tipping we were subjected to verbal abuse from the waitress IN HIS PRESENCE! During our visit we also overheard waiters discussing customers in very derogatory terms. This seems to be acceptable behaviour to the management. Save your money and go to a restaurant where your custom is valued. We won't be back that's for sure.

• Visited February 2014
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank poppyofusa
“Wonderful food! Great waiter, Erik”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 February 2014 via mobile

I'm a vegetarian, my friend wanted beef. I read that they have Prime Rib on Tues., and the reviews were wonderful! So we went! It was an amazing dinner! I had the eggplant rotini, with salad, bread and a glass of Pinot Grigio. He had the Prime rib, twice baked potato and a glass of Chianti. Large portions and took some home! I never get dessert and we split the New York cheesecake! I wish they had put real strawberries. We had the BEST waiter who has worked there 9 yrs. Erik gets kudos from both of us! Very attentive, gave us the background of the restaurant, etc. We both left very satisfied with our first visit and I would definitely go back when I visit again! ❤️

Altamonte Springs, Florida
“great atmosphere”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 February 2014

Excellent Bar and a good place to meet friends. Very good Italian fare and the portions are ample. Excellent variety. Good for family dining with a space in back for large groups.

• Visited December 2013
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles

Been to Caffe Positano? Share your experiences!