One Ocean Resort was fabulous! My husband and I stayed a couple nights on business/pleasure. When you walk into the hotel the decor is absolutly beautiful wiith a contemporary fountain surrounded by modern but comfortable furniture. The beautiful decor continued up a grand staircase and to our room. The bedding and matress was exceptionally comfortable. All ther furnishings appear of a high quality. The bath area is on the small side with no bathtub but it did have a double headed shower. The were so many bath towels I could not count them. Too few towels are a hotel pet peeve of mine.
The resort sits on the beach with easy access to a great place to walk. We utilized the spa for a massage and were very pleased. The staff encouraged us to sit in comfortable loungers and look at the beach where the waves rolled on to the shore. We were treated to wine prior to our massage. Upon completion we were encouraged to relax in the area once we finished our massages. Not once did we feel like we were hurried to begin or end our visit.
The only problem we encountered was a broken air conditioning unit. After a couple attempts to fix the unit the the staff moved our belongings to another room. The front desk employees were very friendly and equally apologetic for the air conditioning inconvenience.
The resort is beautiful, modern, and staffed with warm and welcoming employees. It is the little things that made our visit. From the sound machine which was tuned to ocean waves which greet you upon entry to the room... to the lighted candles which lined the stair case each evening. Though you were surronded in luxury there was a sense of home away from home.
My husband and I will absolutly return to this resort.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Escape to Oceanfront splendor with luxury accommodations and intuitive service at our Florida vacation resort. The artful getaway is situated on the sweeping white sands and rolling waves of the Atlantic Ocean in Atlantic Beach, minutes from Jacksonville. Enjoy award-winning cuisine with ocean views at our Azurea Restaurant. Toast to an unforgettable evening with an ocean inspired cocktails, delicious martini or mixed drinks at our Azurea Lounge. Rejuvenate your body and spirit at The Spa at One Ocean. The luxury oceanfront resort luring guests in with its cobblestone streets featuring an eclectic mix of shops, restaurants, art galleries, ice-cream parlors and nightlife options. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your One Ocean Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- One Ocean Hotel Atlantic Beach
- 1 Ocean Resort
- One Ocean Atlantic Beach
- One Ocean Resort & Spa Atlantic Beach, Florida