Stopped at the hotel for two nights on our way to Orlando for a Disney/Orlando vacation. The hotel was beautifully decorated, service was amazing, and staff was super attentive. The pool and spa were amazing and top rate.
Atlantic Beach is a super neat community. Cool vibe and neat, local restuarants. We loved the super wide beach that everyone rides bikes on. We would love to come back and rent bikes.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Escape to Oceanfront splendor with luxury accommodations and intuitive service at our Florida vacation resort. The artful getaway is situated on the sweeping white sands and rolling waves of the Atlantic Ocean in Atlantic Beach, minutes from Jacksonville. Enjoy award-winning cuisine with ocean views at our Azurea Restaurant. Toast to an unforgettable evening with an ocean inspired cocktails, delicious martini or mixed drinks at our Azurea Lounge. Rejuvenate your body and spirit at The Spa at One Ocean. The luxury oceanfront resort luring guests in with its cobblestone streets featuring an eclectic mix of shops, restaurants, art galleries, ice-cream parlors and nightlife options. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, getaroom.com, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your One Ocean Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 1 Ocean Resort
- One Ocean Hotel Atlantic Beach
- One Ocean Atlantic Beach
- One Ocean Resort & Spa Atlantic Beach, Florida