Overall, One Ocean is a really nice hotel but a couple of things kept this from a 5* review. I booked One Ocean because I wanted to hear the waves. If you don't get a balcony room, the windows don't open. I could see them, couldn't hear them. The bathrooms are ridiculously small. I am not that big and had trouble moving around, not sure how a large person would fare or if 2 people tried to be in there at the same time. Valet parking and resort fee are way to much, especially for the value.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Escape to Oceanfront splendor with luxury accommodations and intuitive service at our Florida vacation resort. The artful getaway is situated on the sweeping white sands and rolling waves of the Atlantic Ocean in Atlantic Beach, minutes from Jacksonville. Enjoy award-winning cuisine with ocean views at our Azurea Restaurant. Toast to an unforgettable evening with an ocean inspired cocktails, delicious martini or mixed drinks at our Azurea Lounge. Rejuvenate your body and spirit at The Spa at One Ocean. The luxury oceanfront resort luring guests in with its cobblestone streets featuring an eclectic mix of shops, restaurants, art galleries, ice-cream parlors and nightlife options. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Expedia, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, getaroom.com and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your One Ocean Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- One Ocean Hotel Atlantic Beach
- 1 Ocean Resort
- One Ocean Atlantic Beach
- One Ocean Resort & Spa Atlantic Beach, Florida