No, I can spread the cream cheese on my bagel myself, thanks. No, you don't need to arrange the replacement shampoos. Actual statements uttered during my first visit here. Lovely hotel, great location on the water, enjoyable local charm in restaurants and a few shops, perfect for a short stay, but the one button docent service for nearly everything was cute for ten minutes. That being said, you must stop at the lobby bar and have Hugh craft you a custom adult beverage, and enjoy his company for a bit...he is a treasure.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Escape to Oceanfront splendor with luxury accommodations and intuitive service at our Florida vacation resort. The artful getaway is situated on the sweeping white sands and rolling waves of the Atlantic Ocean in Atlantic Beach, minutes from Jacksonville. Enjoy award-winning cuisine with ocean views at our Azurea Restaurant. Toast to an unforgettable evening with an ocean inspired cocktails, delicious martini or mixed drinks at our Azurea Lounge. Rejuvenate your body and spirit at The Spa at One Ocean. The luxury oceanfront resort luring guests in with its cobblestone streets featuring an eclectic mix of shops, restaurants, art galleries, ice-cream parlors and nightlife options. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Travel Republic (UK), Agoda, Odigeo, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your One Ocean Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 1 Ocean Resort
- One Ocean Hotel Atlantic Beach
- One Ocean Atlantic Beach
- One Ocean Resort & Spa Atlantic Beach, Florida