“Tasty Thai ”

Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 12 April 2014 via mobile

Unassuming strip mall location but nicely designed interior! Good service and tasty Thai cuisine. I enjoyed the chicken curry. Glad I didn't let the exterior deter me from trying it out.

Reviewed 1 April 2014 via mobile

We recently moved to the area and we were anxious to find a good Thai place. We stopped in one afternoon and haven't looked any further.
The food is amazing and the staff is very friendly! We've always been pleased with our food each time we visit.

Reviewed 25 January 2014

Simply Tasty Thai is Jacksonville's #1 restaurant if you truly want authentic Thai cuisine. From the servers to the cooks, it is Thai. After extensively touring Thailand, I tried many of the Thai restaurants here in Jacksonville, Most are mediocre at best, some downright terrible. Simply Tasty has that extra spice and fresh clean taste that can only be accomplished from a experienced knowledge of the intricacies that separate mediocre from excellent. It was very clean, the decor, even though it is a small Mom&Pop style, was stunning. The staff are very accommodating, friendly and truly concerned that your experience is memorable. This is a MUST go if you are at the beach(10 min away) or anywhere in Jacksonville and want delicious and affordable Thai food.

1  Thank Kris H
Reviewed 15 January 2014

Have been looking for a great Thai place since moving here over a year ago. I think I found it. Loved the ginger coconut soup and green curry. Will be back.

Not much to look at from the outside, but dining room is pleasant and welcoming.

Reviewed 29 December 2013

Another great meal last night. With really great desserts. brought my own wine at a two dollar cork charge. The chef came out who is also the person responsible for the amazing art work that dons the walls, and the restaurants interior decor.Really passionate people doing justice to a great cuisine.

1  Thank Nigel B