“Good Drinks”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 7 May 2013

Nice staff, Good drinks. Good music. Cute atmosphere with the garage doors that they open in good weather.

Reviewed 30 April 2013

The food was excellent. Hamburger was absolutely DELISH! Blue cheese coleslaw? Out of this world. Beer menu was extensive!

Great place. Will definitely go again!

Reviewed 25 April 2013

We went to the Poe's Tavern in April 2013. By far the best hamburgers we've ever had. Many unique burgers to try. I had the Annabel Lee.........a burger topped with a crab cake! Wonderful. Great fries, too. Will go here again the next time we're in Jacksonville.

Reviewed 24 April 2013

I have been to Poe's a couple of times and have loved it both times. Great burgers and they have many original toppings to them. I will be returning during my next trip to Jax.

Reviewed 20 April 2013

i went on an wednesday... around 4:00 ish. The service at the bar was friendly and helpful. I ordered the plain burger the Raven cuz Im one of the strange ones that don't eat chicken and is dairy,soy,wheat intolerant.
My burger came out fine, for 8 dollars I had envisioned a larger burger but ok it was cooked like I liked the fries on the other hand were shoe string fries and they were hard, and cold. The server asked if all was well and I said the fries were cold she offered to replace them but Im like why send them out like that at all.... U know the quality of the food that comes out the kitchen...smh. No drink specials...
all in all wont be back unless I get someone else to pay..im just saying...