“Best good food fast near the Beach....period”
Review of M Shack

M Shack
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 22 October 2013

From original burgers to the kale salad, and oh, don't forget about the sweet potato tots and hand spun milkshakes. M Shack has all of this plus a great beer and wine selection. It is family friendly and great for a happy hour beverage. M Shack is where it's at!

There are newer reviews for M Shack

Reviewed 21 October 2013

We tried the restaurant for a quick breakfast and were not disappointed in the food. They are cooked to order and served hot and fresh. The staff is friendly and helpful.

Reviewed 21 October 2013 via mobile

Went here to get out of the sun for a bit and grab some lunch! The m burger was excellent! Fries were good also!! Only complainant was I had to track someone down to get a few beers for me and my wife! They did have a good selection of local beers which is always a plus in my book! Love local craft beers!! Great place to swing in to grab a bit while spending the day at the beach!

Reviewed 30 September 2013

This place is primarily burgers and beer, but they have a fantastic kale and green apple salad. I paired that with an island burger, which was topped with Asian salad and a hoisin BBQ sauce. It was all wrapped in a lettuce wrap since I am gluten free. But the wife had a veggie burger on a bun, which she loved. Hey have a few gluten beers, too. Pretty inexpensive, too, in Town Center Atlantic Beach. Recommended.

1  Thank the_gambles10
Reviewed 18 September 2013

My wife and I wanted a low key date night and were wanting to avoid the chains. We had heard about the burgers here and they definitely lived up to the hype! Fresh and reasonably priced burgers! My wife got a classic with cheese. I enjoyed the Sunrise Burger with sunny side up egg, bacon, and cheese. I chose a PBR from the bar for only $2 that paired excellently! We split an order of fries, and my wife enjoyed a classic chocolate milk shake! All in all, great place for a casual date night, and we could definitely see going here after some time on the beach! Also loved all the local beer offerings!