“breakfast outside”
Review of M Shack

M Shack
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 29 October 2013

We went as a family and all enjoyed our omelets and breakfast sandwiches. We sat outside and enjoyed the meal.

Reviewed 23 October 2013

Burgers and brew were outstanding, fries were a disappointment. Too soggy, I like them crispy. Great location. Tuesday nights is $2 burgers.

Reviewed 22 October 2013

From original burgers to the kale salad, and oh, don't forget about the sweet potato tots and hand spun milkshakes. M Shack has all of this plus a great beer and wine selection. It is family friendly and great for a happy hour beverage. M Shack is where it's at!

Reviewed 21 October 2013

We tried the restaurant for a quick breakfast and were not disappointed in the food. They are cooked to order and served hot and fresh. The staff is friendly and helpful.

Reviewed 21 October 2013 via mobile

Went here to get out of the sun for a bit and grab some lunch! The m burger was excellent! Fries were good also!! Only complainant was I had to track someone down to get a few beers for me and my wife! They did have a good selection of local beers which is always a plus in my book! Love local craft beers!! Great place to swing in to grab a bit while spending the day at the beach!