“Shrimp Burger? You Bet!”
Review of M Shack

M Shack
Cuisines: American
Manhattan, Illinois
“Shrimp Burger? You Bet!”
Reviewed 5 March 2014

M Shack is in charming downtown Atlantic Beach. It is a terrific burger place, so don't be put off by my title of this review. All kinds of fresh burgers, fabulous fries...and yes, shrimp burgers! I had one, and am trying to figure out the recipe so I can duplicate it at home. It's not a big restaurant, but it's busy. Get your food to go, and hit the beach!

Atlantic Beach, Florida
“Poor Poor Service”
Reviewed 26 February 2014

My friend and I went out to dinner on 2-25-2014 to this restaurant and I was very very dissatisfied with the service that night. We arrived at 6:36PM and ordered expecting to get our food within a reasonable time frame, at 7:20PM, my friend demanded a refund. We had asked a waitress where our order was after seeing people that had come in behind us get there food, was told three in line. What did that mean? After asking for the manger so we could get somewhere, he was busy in the back by the fryers getting orders out, he said be right there, never talked to him except to get our refund. After sitting there waiting and seeing what that the manager had no time for us that is when my friend went and got a refund. All the manager said there was no excuse. My insight the manager should act like a manager and not a worker. Will never never go there again and will not recommend to anyone that will listen.

• Visited February 2014
Hershey, PA
“Late night must do!”
Reviewed 24 February 2014

So you've bar hopped a little in the area, ending with some strong cocktails by Hugh at One Ocean, and the junk food pangs hit. Take care of them here, with an awesome burger or dog, made to order. Fresh and yummy!

Jacksonville, Florida
“Can't beat this burger”
Reviewed 11 February 2014 via mobile

95% of the time I'm the one ordering a salad for lunch but every once in a while I get a hankering for a burger. Thank goodness for the Medure brothers and their affordable gourmet treats at M Shack. Seriously delicious beef burgers, which you can pair up with Parmesan dusted truffle oil French fries or onion rings for a truly decadent meal, or take a healthier route with a kale salad (red onion, craisins, carrots & kale in a light dressing). Beer and wine available as well. The beaches location has a casual-cool urban feel to it. Hit them up at an off hour to snag a booth. Enjoy!

Jacksonville
“Save Yourself and Go Elsewhere”
Reviewed 10 February 2014

Took my Son Yesterday to get lunch yesterday and it took 26 Minutes from when we ordered until we got our first item. Sadly, the entire order never did arrive and I had to get a refund for that portion of the meal. Nobody who worked there cared at all either. Rude is not an understatement. Due yourself a favor and eat at SmashBurger and save yourself a bunch of time and Money. MShack is WAY overpriced and didn't offer a KIDS meal either. So FULL Price for 3 Year olds Corn Dog and Fries. Really!?!?

• Visited February 2014