The Comfort Inn Mayport is now the Quality Inn Mayport. With the change in name came a renovation of the reception area, and the breakfast room. In fact, the breakfast is nice, and the tables, chairs, and space for breakfast are just fine. The staff and the reception area are great. BUT, the rooms. OMG Even with the change in name and reported renovations, things have just gone down hill. The room I rented recently had: very badly rusted lamps, old and spotted bed covering, bad chemical smell that might have been from the carpet, broken toilet paper holders, loosely attached shower fixture, and a cockroach. Housekeeping could not keep straight what they were doing with the coffee (all I got was decaf, and no replacement condiments which meant I was out of creamer and drank my coffee black). The sheet on the bed had been 'burnt' (?) or melted by an iron such that it was not smooth, but rather puckered and weird. The blanket was old. Clearly this room could do with a renovation, and whatever renovations happened when Quality Inn took over Comfort Inn, they were not enough. OK, well, the toilet worked and the bed's mattress was good. But the keypad on the phone did not work, and well ... that cockroach kept me wondering what would happen next.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com and Choice Hotels so you can book your Econo Lodge Mayport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Comfort Inn Mayport Hotel Atlantic Beach
- Comfort Inn Atlantic Beach
- Atlantic Beach Comfort Inn
- Econo Lodge Mayport Atlantic Beach, Florida