I am not as unhappy with the Comfort Inn Mayport as I am with Hotwire. I have booked with Hotwire frequently but this time it came back on me negatively. This property is located one exit past the military base. No problem with that but it is not located near the ocean. It is not located near Jacksonville beach or Ponte Vedra as Hotwire sells it. Atlantic Beach/Neptune Beach is not too far but must be driven to. The actual property was not bad, staff was nice, breakfast modest and clean but monitored by "ticket" they give at checkin. Pool looked clean, our room was clean and comfortable, we were on ground floor. My only concern is that there were homeless people with buggies on the road and within walking distance of this property and pretty sure we saw a real prostitute, the same one both night walking on the road of this property. We went to Jacksonville Landing both nights and it was a long drive back to the hotel. Not a bad hotel to stay but it is not near malls, beaches or downtown. I called Hotwire immediately after I found out the location and told them I knew this property was not near Jacksonville Beach Ponte Vedre as the location was advertised and the person made sure to point out that it was within (BARELY) the mapped area - but I assure it was really stretching the limit. The property should have been listed as Atlantic/Neptune area.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Choice Hotels, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Econo Lodge Mayport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Comfort Inn Mayport Hotel Atlantic Beach
- Comfort Inn Atlantic Beach
- Atlantic Beach Comfort Inn
- Econo Lodge Mayport Atlantic Beach, Florida