“Two words... Coconut Lime!”

Two Dudes Seafood Restaurant
Price range: US$7 - US$20
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Local cuisine, Kids, Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Off-Street Parking, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Fresh Seafood at it's best. Also featuring burgers, tacos, salads, and homemade desserts. Everything's made from scratch including the sauces and dressing.
Saint Louis, Missouri
“Two words... Coconut Lime!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 August 2013

I am so glad we found this little place while visiting our Sailor in JAX. It is super laid back and a really adorable place just several blocks off the beach and within walking distance of One Ocean Resort. We had a party of 7 and the waitress was very on top of all of our needs, which was great.

Originally I had my eye on the soft shell crab sandwich, and unfortunately it wasn't available and I am so glad it wasn't! I went with the Seafood Cobb Salad which is loaded with fresh avocado, shrimp & crab and chose the house dressing of Coconut-Lime. Oh my goodness it's the best dressing I've ever had in my life. So good I had to buy a bottle and transport it all the way back to St. Louis to enjoy it again. Now to only try to recreate it now that it's gone :( My son's girlfriend also had this salad and loved it! Even though she's not a huge seafood fan.

My husband had the Grouper Tacos, which were prepared blackened, and he said they were outstanding and probably one of the best he's had and he's a Grouper fanatic. My son had the Tropical Chicken Salad which he raved about. The 3 kids each picked something from the kid menu and all of them were satisfied and said the fries were super yummy! I appreciated that the kids meals were free, and the waitress brought them out first since they were all a little restless & hungry from the morning spent on the beach.

Free kids meals gives you the chance to try some of the yummy desserts! The key lime pie & the chocolate tsunami are well worth leaving a little room for.

I highly recommend giving this little place a try!

• Visited June 2013

Jacksonville Beach, Florida
“"Best Seafood You Will Find ANYWHERE!!!"”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 July 2013

My husband & I have been eating at Two Dudes Eatery & Market for the past 3 years. We LOVE
Ace & Missy French, the owners and Chef!! All the food is EXCELLENT, and you will never get fresher, better cooked food, at a reasonable price, than here!! Ace is an excellent chef that takes great pride in everything he prepares! We have also purchased his delicious Coconut Lime Salad Dressing and other items he sells! I even have one of his famous T Shirts!! I highly recommend this restaurant to everyone!!! You will not be disappointed!!! The Very Best Food You Will Ever Eat!!!

• Visited July 2013
Jacksonville Beach, FL
“Fried food hell”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 July 2013

If your into fried food this is your greasy spoon. Calamari dish is served with mostly fried onion straws. I had the fish taco and it was mostly cabbage, not much fish. You will leave smelling like deep fryer...ugg

• Visited August 2012
1 Thank alijax
Tampa, Florida
“loved it”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 July 2013

I ate some amazing seafood and loved it. Kids 8 and under are free, so I can't wait to bring the family.

Visited July 2013
Atlantic Beach, Florida
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Good food but management seems to need some work”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 July 2013

My husband and 2 of our friends decided to check this place out. Our food was pretty good, I ordered grouper tacos as recommended by our waitress. The tacos while good were very difficult to eat. One of my friend's (who is a big seafood eater) ordered shrimp which she insists was not fresh and must have been frozen yet said they were edible and not too bad. I felt extremely bad for the waitresses. There is no hostess or buss boy. The waitresses were running around practically drenched in sweat. Being that the place was packed you would think the cooks in the back might have some sympathy. I heard the bell being smacked 10 times or so within a matter of seconds as to summon the waitresses. Then I heard shouting and witnessed waitresses dashing off practically in tears. Bottom line is this place appeared hostile and made us feel uneasy. They do not capture the laid back vibe I think they are going for.

• Visited June 2013