“Love this casual seafood joint! ”

Two Dudes Seafood Restaurant
Price range: US$7 - US$20
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Fresh Seafood at it's best. Also featuring burgers, tacos, salads, and homemade desserts. Everything's made from scratch including the sauces and dressing.
Reviewed 12 July 2014 via mobile

Went for lunch today and had the blackened salmon with mixed veggies! Awesome food, awesome service! Always, always suggest this place.

Reviewed 30 June 2014

IF you want a restaurant that is EXTREMELY casual and fun - this is the place! I feasted on crab mach cheese - filled myself and took enough home for husband and son to eat a meal too! Fried Corn is amazing - stole a bite from dining partner :) Treat yourself and go! inexpensive fun at the beach!

Reviewed 10 June 2014 via mobile

Fried shrimp skim board was delicious as well as the half order Mahi with grilled veggies. My kids (5 & 7 yrs) both got the kids fish. I thought it was delicious however they didn't love it. The fries they had were good but my son didn't like his fried corn on the cob. I think they were just being picky today. Service was great, food was yummo!

Reviewed 28 May 2014

I've been here a few times and I have to say, the main reason we come here is because kids under 9 eat free with a paid adult entree. However, the past two times we've stopped here is because I was craving the salad! I think it's called the strawberry longboard, but I am not sure. It's freakin' fabulous, though. Salad greens with fresh strawberries, avocado, papaya and other stuff, plus this TO DIE FOR coconut dressing. OMG! Love it!!
That being said, the other adults I have dined with have not been quite as thrilled with their dishes. One friend ordered the Atlantic Beach Burger and it came out with just cheese and burger. My hubby has ordered the fish tacos a few times, and really likes them, however, he does not think they are enough food.
The service here is friendly, but it seems like we've had "new" servers every time, who didn't know the menu well and placed the orders incorrectly (as with the AB burger...) But they are happy and eager to fix whatever's wrong, so that's a big plus.
The atmosphere is really great, laid-back and easy-going. There's a long bar on one side so you can sit there and order one of the yummy beers on tap (usually one or two local choices which we love!). They say they are also a market, but I have never seen anyone buying anything like that when I have been there. I do want to buy that coconut dressing next time!!! :)
They sell cute shirts, too. One thing to note: I think they are closed on Sundays, which is lame because that's one day we usually eat out!

Reviewed 26 May 2014 via mobile

My sister and I stumbled across Two Dudes for dinner. Their fresh catch board includes all kinds of fish, shrimp, oysters, and the list goes on. Our server Ashley helped us with our selections and nailed it on what we were looking for. This place also assures their sides are fresh and delicious... Steamed veges, "co slaw", and more. We will be back. It was great!