“Atmosphere is OK but the food is excellent”
Review of Ragtime Tavern

Ragtime Tavern
Reserve with OpenTable
Ragtime Tavern is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Price range: US$7 - US$28
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Romantic, Bar Scene, Local cuisine, Child-friendly, Business meetings, Special Occasion Dining, Groups
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
“Atmosphere is OK but the food is excellent”
Reviewed 28 May 2014

Surprising number of choices on the menu. We had the two different salmon dinners they offered and both were fantastic. We tasted what others had ordered and all was great. Drinks were great (I usually don't order a mixed drink but the variety and choices were intriguing). Service was great and the food came out very quickly. They also have live music after 9 pm and the band was terrific. All in all, had lots of fun.

Visited May 2014

South Georgia
“Great place for drinks and music”
Reviewed 18 May 2014

We came here after eating at Azure at One Ocean (read my review).
There was a great band playing Fleetwood Mac and lots of folks. Good drink service but we did not eat so I can't comment about the food!
You might like to know this was rated best Cougar Bar by Jacksonville Magazine in 2014!
LOL!

• Visited May 2014
1 Thank Bookwoman44
Dallas, Texas
“This will be a must when in Jacksonville!”
Reviewed 10 May 2014

Went for lunch during a business trip. My husband had the fish tacos, made with blackened mahi. These were amazing! I had the grilled chicken sandwich with avocado and we shared a fries. My sandwich was also very good, but the tacos stole the show. The waitress was attentive and friendly. The atmosphere was so pleasant. We highly recommend this place.

Visited May 2014
Sonora
“Very good food and atmosphere.”
Reviewed 9 May 2014

My husband and I really enjoyed this restaurant. The staff was friendly and the service was very good. The atmosphere was just right, with lots of different seating options. The food was delicious and reasonably priced.

• Visited May 2014
Salisbury, Maryland
“Agree with other reviewers - TUNA IS AMAZING!”
Reviewed 6 May 2014

Went to Ragtime on a friend's recommendation (he also said to get the tuna) and were glad we did. Both of us had the red brick ale - nice casual beer choice. Instead of dinners, we had a bunch of small plates: fried conch, cajun crawfish dip and the seafood trio. Being from Maryland, we had a bit of a crab cake bias, so the tuna was really the hero of the trio for us- seared perfectly, melt in your mouth good. Dinner was just the right amount of light, tasty seafood. Pleasant after-dinner perk was the live music in the adjacent bar area. My husband and I hung around for at least another hour!

• Visited April 2014