“Yummy!”

Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Child-friendly, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Breakfast, Lunch, Takeout
Reviewed 12 July 2014

Of course the food was awesome. The view out the windows were beautiful and fun to watch the boats while eating. Price was a bit high, but the atmosphere was great. Will be going back again when I get the urge for some good seafood.

1  Thank Steffi-Zeeva

Reviewed 11 July 2014

We thoroughly enjoyed this place. It seems like a hole in the wall joint but the food tells it all. We were served quickly and pleasantly. Our food was fresh and seasoned perfectly. The wait staff was attentive and cordial. Get an outside table so that you can watch the ferry, cargo & seafood boats pass by. I will be returning. Keep in mind there is usually a wait but its worth it.

2  Thank Mambear89
Reviewed 11 July 2014 via mobile

Read the reviews and was curious since it was on DDD. If you love fried food this is the place for you. We started with the Clam Chowder. It was very different but really tasty! I ordered the fried shrimp with baked potato and cole slaw. Good but needed a little seasoning. My hubby got the fried scallops and basically only tasted the fried. Key lime pie was great and service was too. Something to try but probably wouldn't come back.

Reviewed 5 July 2014 via mobile

We arrived with 14 people, including children and teens, and were easily accommodated. Serving staff was friendly and helpful. Love the small wood boat workshop and collection! I had the catch of the day sandwich steamed and cole slaw - delicious along with the house hot sauce and a Corona. Boys had steamed crab legs - fresh and perfectly done. Others had the shrimp or oyster po boys and lived them. Love this place!! Excellent ambience, like an old fish camp with amazing food. We spent some time on the deck watching birds and fish on the St Johns river.

Reviewed 17 June 2014

Do not be fooled by outward appearances. It appears rather primitive at the least. The main thing that was disturbing was all the cats being fed on front porch area. Approach the restaurant only thinking of the meal you are in store for. My brother had an oyster po'boy. IT had so many oysters on it he broke it down and ate as an oyster dinner. My sister-in-law had soft shell crab, it was the only item we had that was less than stellar. My wife and I had a seafood platter for two. The fried shrimp were among the very best that I have ever eaten. The fried oysters were plump and the light breading was fried perfectly. The scallops and clams were very good. The fish of the day that we chose was cobia, and it was so good. The size of this platter was obscene. Try it you will love it.