“not a good Pizza Fix”

Al's Pizza
Price range: US$8 - US$30
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Cheap Eats, Groups, Kids, Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Delivery, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Bluffton, South Carolina
“not a good Pizza Fix”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 May 2014

Very disappointed. Crust, sauce, and cheese. The 3 things that I value most in a good pizza, were all missing. A good Italian establishment in this area would do extremely well! We wont be back any time soon.

Visited May 2014

Jacksonville, Florida
“Good Pizza, Negative Experience”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 May 2014

We've eaten at Al's plenty of times, at various locations around the city. I called today to order 8 16" pies for a party (no delivery, so I'd have to pick them up). I inquired about quantity price breaks and the young woman who answered the phone put me on hold briefly to talk to a manager. She came back with, "No, there are no price breaks but you can use a coupon." I said I had a $4 off a 16" coupon, so did that mean I could save $4 on my order (which would total over $140 retail) and she said "yes". I asked how many pizzas would I have to buy to get a price break and was told, it didn't matter, there are no discounts. Obviously Al's in Atlantic Beach is doing such good business they didn't need mine. No worries. They aren't the only pizza provider in Atlantic Beach.

Visited May 2014
1 Thank Cathy D
Neptune Beach, Florida
“Not my piece of pie”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 May 2014

Al's is always packed, but it's a mystery to me why. I've had better pizza from the freezer, service is indifferent at best, and tables are crammed so close you're bound to get jostled while you're trying to eat. It's popular with families.

Visited September 2013
1 Thank kbockl
Beach
“Always tasty”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 May 2014 via mobile

From the salads, appetizers, single slices, full pizzas, drinks, and pastas ... All good. It's super slammed on "Thirsty Thursdays" the bar seats around 10+ people. Great customer service

1 Thank TryNewPlacesBeach
Jacksonville, Florida, United States
“Always Delicious”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 May 2014

Al's never fails to impress. Food, pizza, drinks are all good. Plus you're at the beach so you can go out and walk around when you're done eating.

Visited February 2014