“Delicious Surprise”

Ocean 60 Restaurant & Wine Bar
Reserve with OpenTable
Ocean 60 Restaurant & Wine Bar is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Price range: US$20 - US$40
Cuisines: Latin, Seafood
Good for: Bar Scene
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Atlantic Boulevard
Description: Fresh Continental Cuisine with a Tropical Flair best describes Ocean 60. Creating two Establishments in One, you can dine in the Main Dining Room for a more intimate evening or the Martini Lounge for a more casual experience. Local artist, Enrique Mora displays his vibrant paintings on the wall. Located one half block to the Ocean and across from a Resort Hotel, Ocean 60 has something for everyone from a Full Bar Specializing in Martinis and offering Live Music as well as a Quaint Wine Bar in the Dining Room for that intimate feel.
Reviewed 15 March 2014

My husband and I took our daughter and son-in-law out to dinner mid week to celebrate a family birthday. Wow, were we surprised at the quality and selections on the menu at Ocean 60 in Atlantic Beach, FL. From the complimentary start of homemade cracker with boursin cheese to the raspbery sorbet palate cleanser before our main course, we enjoyed a lovely, delicious meal. I loved the balsamic glazed brussel sprouts with pork carnitas appetizer. We were there in time to take advantage of the Happy Hour price for wine. Our main courses were each one a treat for the eye but more importantly were very tasty and perfected prepared. Ocean 60 offerred a nice complimentary birthday desssert, as well. Our server was professional and very helpful. By the way, the bread is delicious. We will definitely return in the near future, as we are from out of town.

Reviewed 12 March 2014 via mobile

Love this local neighborhood restaurant in Atlantic Beach Florida. Happy hour with half priced martinis and house wines, and the chef has many daily specials. We have tried many selections on the menu and all are excellent. If you go once to this restaurant you will want to return!

Reviewed 11 March 2014

The food is consistently good, and the service is friendly and efficient. However, on a busy night it gets very loud, and is difficult to carry on a conversation.

Reviewed 4 March 2014

Consistently great food with a varied menu. Service is better than average for Jacksonville. The bar service is GREAT!!

I love that they don't exclude dinning special offers during Happy Hour. We use Rstaurant.com and hate when you can't combine that certificate with Happy Hour pricing. It happened to us up the street on Atlantic and we have never gone back to the Bistro.

Reviewed 22 February 2014

My husband and I stopped in hoping for an enjoyable, romantic evening. The restaurant has two areas, the lounge area with tables and live music and the main dining area. There was a guitarist playing the night we were there but we could hardly hear it in the other room. We sat in a secluded corner of the main dining room. The floors and walls are tiled and ceiling is wood. I couldn't even hear the server describe the specials or explain any wine or martini offerings because the conversations of the other patrons was so loud. I had to make ear plugs out of cocktail napkins. I had to resort to texting my husband sitting across a small table because conversation was impossible. The actual food was excellent.

1  Thank Kch4498