“((VERY INFORMATIVE)) In Need Of a Few New Employees.”
1 of 5 bubbles Review of Dunkin' Donuts

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Dunkin' Donuts
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Jacksonville, Florida
“((VERY INFORMATIVE)) In Need Of a Few New Employees.”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 August 2014

I have been to this Dunkin Donuts a few more times after my "terrible" experience, so I am not saying the donuts or coffee is terrible. I am saying that there may have been some bad judgment when hiring a couple of this stores employees.

My husband just arrived home from an Underway(Navy) and we were looking forward to a very exciting a fun filled day. Convenient to Mayport Naval Base we popped by for a quick breakfast. We were immediately "greeted" with a very piss poor attitude at the Drive Thru. I was simply asking about breakfast options and a little more time to decide. My husband doesn't have much of a choice to choose what he would like to eat on the ship and I guess a lot of people don't realize what a luxury it is to be able to take their time and decide. After being hurried and repeatedly asked if we were decided we ordered without being given our total before we arrived at the window. Now me personally, I was raised to treat others how you would like to be treated. So, as much as it bothered me (and with the fear of our food or drinks being spat on) I was EXTRA sweet to the girl at the window. She seemed confused that I was being so nice. I suppose it was because she knew she and her back up associate had been so rude to me.

Once we drove away I reached down for my simple cup of coffee with milk and realized they left it black. Then my husband who had been eating crap sailor food for a month unwrapped his sandwich and it was something completely different than we ordered. I suggested we go back it get them to get our order right after the attitude / experience we just had, but my husband insisted we leave because it was discouraging dealing with people like that. He said he it would be "okay" and just ate he random sandwich... My husband always has to just eat what's on the buffet on the ship each day...

That was a discouraging and sad experience and I hope if and when the managers read this that they start evaluating who they have on staff and who they hire in the future. Maybe start doing some undercover costumer experiences or surveys for patrons. You never know what kind of day a person has had or week... a costumer could walk in that just found out their parent has passed. To be greeted with such rudeness. Just terrible.

• Visited July 2014

Augusta, Georgia
“Eat here instead of Hotel”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 July 2012

Clean, not crowded, bagels with eggs and ham. Donuts fresh and coffee was good, service friendly also

Visited July 2012
Saint Paul, Minnesota
“Best Cafe Latte ever!!”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 November 2011

Once you've tried one, you've tried them all. Best cafe latte ever tasted. Consistently good at all Dunkin Donuts. Fairly good on all other items (mostly nuked). Will keep going to any of them.

Visited November 2011