“Triple D sent me here.”

Culhane's Irish Pub & Restaurant
Cuisines: American, Irish, Bar, Pub
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Kids, Local cuisine, Business meetings, Child-friendly, Cheap Eats, Bar Scene, Groups
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Dinner, Brunch, Breakfast, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Description: NEWLY REMODELLED - 20 Monster TV's, 42 Whiskeys & 26 Draft Beers STEP INSIDE OUR HOME AWAY FROM HOME!
Fort Worth, Texas
“Triple D sent me here.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 August 2014

Saw this Pub on Diners, Drive-ins, and Dives several months ago and had to make it a point to go next time i would be in Jacksonville,Fla. Wife and I had Mac n cheese and Celtic wings for starter/appitizers.Next time i'm gonna do a full meal. Mac n cheese was creamy and had that bite to it. has a real Irish Pub look and feel to it. Place was clean and staff friendly.Loved it!!!!

Visited August 2014

“Perfect”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 31 July 2014 via mobile

Great old-world feel. I've always wanted to try a Scotch Egg and wasn't dissappointed. The corned beef and cabbage was excellent. Can't wait to go back and try something else on the menu.

Salisbury, Maryland
“Great meal!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 July 2014

Food was wonderful! We had the Guiness Beef Stew and the Shepherd's Pie and probably would have licked the dishes clean, if we were at home. Absolutely delicious! Will definitely stop again if we're ever in the area.

• Visited July 2014
1 Thank evildwarf
Ponte Vedra Beach, Florida
“Outstanding! Authentic Irish; makes me want to do an Irish jig.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 July 2014 via mobile

Looking for an authentic Irish pub that reminds me of a great place I used to frequent on the New Jersey shore (Kelly's) and I found it (and more).

My wife and I came here for dinner on a Saturday night. We started with a couple of Irish beers and an appetizer of Irish Sausages; outstanding. For our meals we had the shepherds Pie and the Seafood Pie; both excellent. The meal came with nice dinner rolls. For desert (made by a local bakery) we had Bread pudding and chocolate cake; excellent. Value was great as well; meal including beverages and desert $60.00. Service attentive and atmosphere reminiscent of other great Irish pubs both here and in Ireland. Don't be put off by the location in a so so strip mall. Stop by for a taste of Ireland.

Charlotte, North Carolina
“Awesome Bar, Atmosphere and Karaoke!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 July 2014

Have been several times and while I don't live in Jacksonville Beach anymore, when I do get back I make an effort to go by and have a few pints at Culhane's. The owners are terrific and authentic and they poor a terrific pint! The karaoke is always entertaining and the food is good. Great Irish bar!!

• Visited June 2014