“In the Planning stage of our Wedding renewal ...”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Auburndale
Town Manor Bed and Breakfast
Ranked #1 of 2 Auburndale B&B and Inns
Mulberry, Florida
“In the Planning stage of our Wedding renewal ...”
Reviewed 9 June 2011

OK, so we are in the planning stage of our wedding renewal, I found Town Manor on the Lake, In our backyard, We are a family of 5, and In this age and time, Most people know that the budget must be kept and looked after, We have 3 kids ! Well I called The Manor, and spoke to a very nice lady, the owner Nandy , She is charming and very honest, I could tell just from our conversations that she really wants to help people have that special moment to remember, now I know a thing or two about party planning, and pulling off A party is no easy thing, But I can tell her heart is truly in wanting to make the most for memories and moments for whomever comes to the manor. I told her what our budget, She has a wonderful Sense of Creativity and Really seeks to please people. Which we all know is a very tough job! I can say that If you are looking for your Fairy tail kingdom, Your fancy bit of heaven, or just a little peace of paradise, this is the place for you, and the owner who run this Manor is truly a Fairy god mother at heart .... What are you waiting for ? Take a look and decide for yourself

Room Tip: Simply ask if there are discounts for your guest
  • Stayed June 2011
1 Thank Loveintheair

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (3)
Orlando, Florida
Reviewed 18 May 2011

Nandy & Don were the most professional people we have dealt with. We live in Orlando and visited quite a few local venues, but nothing appealed to us. Once we toured Town Manor and sat down with Nandy, my daughter's mind was made up. Even though Town Manor was an hour from our home, it was well worth the little bit of travel tie. She wanted a fairytale wedding and that's exactly what she got!!!

We were unfortunate that Mother Nature did not cooperate with us on THE DAY, but Nandy & Don came to the rescue and yes, the wedding had to be moved indoors rather than at the lakeside gazebo, but it turned out to be the most intimate wedding we've ever experienced. Our guests raved about the entire evening. From arrival to departure, everyone was treated royally. The hosts, butlers, servers and everyone involved bent over backwords to make the day extraordinary! The food was delectable, the wedding cake fabulous and people are still talking about it. Nandy and Town Manor handled absolutely everything except the flowers and photography (but she had excellent suggestions for both). It sure made my life, as mother of the bride, so much easier! Thanks so much Nandy!!!

The grounds of Town Manor are beautiful. It is landscaped and maintained wonderfully. The air was pungent with the fragrances of many blooming flowers. Although the wedding itself had to be moved indoors, the skies did clear and some of the most gorgeous photos were able to be taken of the bride and groom on Town Manor's sand beach of the lake with a stunning sunset behind them.

We wouldn't trade this venue or day for anything. Any previous complaints are apparently from spoiled bridezillas that just want to blame others on unfortunate circumstances.

Cheers to Nandy, Don & Town Manor! Thank you from the bottom of our hearts for making our daughter's special day exactly that...SPECIAL!

• Stayed May 2011
Providence RI
Reviewed 5 March 2011

I had the pleasure of staying at Town Manor on the lake. I needed much rest and peace and I recieved so much more. Town Manor is a family buisness and when you stay with them you are family as well, it is as if they always knew you. The service was supreme the place was very clean and picturesque. I had breakfast served by wonderful staff and always being attended to. If anyone is looking for small town USA with the best service ever then I suggest Town Manor in Auburndale Florida Im sure it will be the best ever,

• Stayed February 2011, travelled with friends
1 Thank dia165
Orlando, FL
Reviewed 5 November 2009

My new husband and I just recently got married at Town Manor. We chose to get married at Town Manor because it is just off of I-4, but still retains a quite and comfortable atmosphere, and for the price it was hard to say no. The wedding was absolutely magical, and the reception was held in an elegant ballroom. The wedding was all inclusive, and it was very apparent that the coordinator wanted nothing more than for our wedding to be the most special day of our lives together.
Overall, if I had to do it all over again, I wouldn't even have to think twice where to go.

• Stayed September 2009, travelled on business
2 Thank AngelPrincess86
tampa, fl
Reviewed 23 October 2009

My new husband and I picked the Manor as the site for our wedding and reception. Although the garden itself is beautiful, our overall experience was not. I felt strong armed in to using their "dj" (they will not let outside dj's use their equipment) who at the time of the wedding hardly played any of the music we requested as well as refused to turn the music up louder than a whisper (making it difficult for my husband and myself, or the guests to dance to). Also, I had spoken with the coordinator, Nandy, several times about using bubbles during our exit from the reception and this was completely ignored. Not only was it ignored, but the rose petals that were given to the guests instead (purchased by us for other uses) came with orders yelled at them by Nandy and her husband (the "dj") to not throw them until we got in to our getaway car. As you can imagine, this caused quite a bit of confusion to our guests (some of which were children). Also, as with most weddings, their was extra food and instead of just chalking it up to the nature of the business, staff members began treating it as a a fast food restaurant and asking guests if they would like to take some home in "doggy bags". Our wedding favors as well as our guest book were in poor locations with minimal lighting for the guests to sign or even see them at all. As if all that wasn't enough, one of the staff members even insulted my father, asking him if he was part of the "help".
The Manor is a beautiful place on the outside if you are just going to stay the night and enjoy the view, but if you are planning a nice event, I would choose some place with more experience, more class and definitely more professionalism.

• Stayed October 2009, travelled as a couple
21 Thank newbride34
nandyNaples, Owner at Town Manor Bed and Breakfast, responded to this review, 24 February 2010
In the wedding business, occasionally you encounter brides that try to take advantage of your good will. This was the case with this particular bride.

We are an award winning destination wedding location and we strive to provide the highest quality for our guests. When a client attempts to bring in additional unpaid guests to an event- it makes for an awkward situation. Particularly when you provide additional services and extra food and beverage as a courtesy to this very demanding bride.

This bride has gone out of her way to try and tarnish our good name and that is unfortunate. A complaint to the BBB was rejected because it was deemed unfounded.

Town Manor is proud to host weddings from around the world and have the vast majority of our guests leave happpy.
Clearwater, Florida
Reviewed 14 May 2009

On my 50th birthday, I booked Town Manor for myself for two (2) nights because I wanted a place to go, by myself, without husband and family, to relax and pamper myself. This was ideal! I had wonderful huge breakfasts, read, took naps, went shopping in Lakeland and felt completely safe and at home (only not my home).
When I took my sister, we went for one night. When we got there around 6:00 pm,
our hostess had saved some desserts from an earlier wedding reception that day,
for us to sit and nibble on, talk, laugh and relax from a hard day of shopping in Orlando! Since we were the only guests that night, she gave us the Carriage House, which was the biggest treat ever! A large, spacious, decorated room and a footed bathtub to relax in bubbles. What else could two sisters ask for. Time together and these amenities will always make our visit a great remembrance! I'm going back and taking my mother!

• Stayed August 2006, travelled solo
2 Thank TK1124
SW Florida
Reviewed 25 August 2008

On a recent trip to Central Florida we had the most wonderful stay at Town Manor on the Lake. The Manor feels like home and the innkeepers, Nandy and Don were so pleasant and helpful, they made us feel like we were part of the family. The breakfast was delicous and the lakeside setting was the most peaceful place to relax the day away. It was an absolute delight to stay at Town Manor and we've already made reservations for the fall.

• Liked — Intimate place to relax
  • Disliked — What's not to like? Everything was wonderful
  • Stayed July 2008, travelled on business
    • Check-in / front desk
2 Thank ScubaDubaDooo
Also consider these accommodations in or near Auburndale
Best Western Auburndale Inn & Suites
Lakeland Terrace Hotel
#11 of 33 in Lakeland
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Lakeland North I-4
Hyatt Place Lakeland Center

Been to Town Manor Bed and Breakfast? Share your experiences!