“Wedding Day and Overnight Stay”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Auburndale
Town Manor Bed and Breakfast
Ranked #1 of 2 Auburndale B&B and Inns
Parrish, Florida, United States
“Wedding Day and Overnight Stay”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 June 2012

The first time I pulled into Town Manor I was still hunting for that perfect wedding location. The moment I stepped out of the car I started picturing my wedding there. I met with the onwers and went on a tour, the whole time amazed by the charm and grace of the place. They made my wedding day perfect. We spent the night after our wedding in a beautiful vintage inspired bridal suite. The next morning they left us a picnic basket full of wonderful homemade pastries and parfaits, we took the basket and had our breakfast by the lake, the view was breathtaking. We can not wait to go back and spend our one year anniversary there. The staff at Town Manor made my wedding everything I could have ever hoped for.

• Stayed March 2012, travelled as a couple

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (3)
Orlando
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 May 2012

The venue is beautiful, but we were very disappointed with the lack of professionalism of the host and hostess. First of all, the huge catering truck was in the driveway when guests arrived, I had to ask the staff to put table cloths on the outside tables to cover up the bird poop, the disc jockey (no choice but to use the husband of the wedding planner/hostess) was awful. He would not turn up the music so people could hear it outside and he was unmotivated to encourage anyone to dance. No charisma at all. He and the hostess nandy wore casual clothes to the wedding! cars were parked so closely together that two were damaged in the parking lot. Bride and groom were not served a private breakfast the next morning. They were expected to eat with people staying at the bed and breakfast. Nandy made no effort to accommodate us when we voiced concerns during the reception.

Stayed September 2011, travelled with family
5 Thank 2009lady
nandyNaples, Manager at Town Manor Bed and Breakfast, responded to this review, 16 September 2012
It is clear to our staff after reading this post that they are confusing us with another wedding venue. While we have an executive chef- he does not have a large catering truck. There are other comments in this post that leads us to believe that it is someone with a hidden agenda wishing to damage our stellar reputation. While anyone can post a negative review we merely ask that as a consumer- you read the many great reviews about the award winning service that we have provide wedding couples from around the world for many, many years. Thank you
Lake Alfred, Florida
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 October 2011

I love this so much, Our wedding was great , the people are supper nice and the Food is to die for , Thank you so much Nandy for a Great Weekened, Mr. & Mrs Pereira

• Stayed October 2011, travelled as a couple
Winter Haven, Florida
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 October 2011

from the second i pulled through the gates i knew this is where i had to have my wedding. it's simply perfect. the entire place is beautiful. a photographers dream come true for photo opps. classic elegance. beside the gorgeousness of the grounds, the wedding coordinator really handles everything. all you have to do is show up with your bridal party. she walks you through every step and makes sure everything goes the way it was planned. it really made my whole wedding go seamlessly, which took all the worries out of my wedding day. i can say that because of the spectacular job town manor did, i was fully and completely able to enjoy EVERY second of my wedding day. there was no "omg is everything here and ready" to upset me or make me stress. the wedding couldn't have been more fantastic.

• Stayed October 2011, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Lindsey A
Tampa, Florida
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 October 2011

We were married at Town Manor on September 24, 2011 and it was everything we wanted it to be and more.
All our guests complimented us on our choice of venue. Town Manor is a beautiful place, but once you add the staff, food and service, it can't be beat! Town Manor was the first and only venue we looked at. When you are there, you feel the magic. I knew there was no other place for my husband and I to have a perfect wedding.
Nandy assured me I wouldn't have to worry about anything and she was right. She takes care of everything. The only thing I would chang about our wedding day is I would have booked another hour. I did not want the night to end!

• Stayed September 2011, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Pamela S
Orlando, Florida, USA
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 September 2011

My wife & I have nothing but praise for the handling of our daughter's September 17th wedding at Town Manor. From start to finish, Nandy promised and delivered on her coordination of the event. This was a totally vegan wedding, and their first at the venue. We were very pleased with Chef Lo's catering, and the entire staff was there to please. Our guests came from Tampa, Orlando and New York, and enjoyed the festivities as we were put at ease by Nandy's handling of the wedding. Choosing a wedding venue can be intimidating. The size and comfort of Town Manor was a perfect fit for our 70 or so guests, and our daughter was thrilled.

• Stayed September 2011, travelled with family
1 Thank John A
Orlando, Florida
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 July 2011

town manor is a beautiful place where any bride would dream of getting married but always read and ask many questions before you sign any paper work. there is a no cancellation policy... even if you put 2,000 dollars cash the day of the wedding they make a head count of exactly how many people attend including children , only 3 1/2 hr for reception of about 10,000-12,000 dollars which other places at least give you 4 hrs ooh and if you want to upgrade time is only for 1/2 for about 400.00$$$ BRIDES PLEASE WATCH OUT if you dont mind paying well go for it but if your budget savy look away!!!!!

• Stayed June 2011, travelled as a couple
9 Thank unlimited2319
Also consider these accommodations in or near Auburndale
BEST WESTERN Auburndale Inn & Suites
Budget Inn of Winter Haven
Budget Inn of Winter Haven
#5 of 16 in Winter Haven
Winter Haven Gardens Inn & Banquet Center

Been to Town Manor Bed and Breakfast? Share your experiences!