Turnberry Isle Miami, Autograph Collection
US$182
AC Hotels
US$182
  • Pool
Hampton Inn Hallandale Beach/Aventura(Hallandale Beach)(Great Value!)
US$191
US$152
Travelocity
Knights Inn Hallandale(Hallandale Beach)
US$85
Priceline
  • Pool
No availability for your dates from our partners
1,973 results
All reviewsbourbon steakaventura malllaguna poolbeach clubgolf viewlaguna grilljasmine buildinggolf courses arebeautiful resortgreat golfgolf resortvalet parkingadult poolmain poolpro shoppool stafffort lauderdale
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 10 July 2014

We made our reservations after reviewing the website. What attracted us was the 2 golf courses, and wanted to give the property a try for a weekend getaway. Our first introduction to the property was quite disappointing...we called to make our reservation and tee times, only to be put on hold for 5 minutes, or quickly transferred to a voicemail. The phone system in this place is horrendous....you can call anytime during the day or night and get the same long wait times....unacceptable! Thankfully with my wife's Marriott status we were able to get a free room upgrade (thank you). There's no self parking so be prepared to pay an arm and a leg for daily parking fees. Arriving in our room we found the room phone was not working. Using our mobile we placed a call to alert the staff (nothing was ever done to fix the phone), so ordering Room Service with our mobile was a real treat..thanks guys. I called and asked for 3 extra pillows on the evening of our arrival. It took them an hour to only bring 1 pillow...thanks. The next morning, I called the Pro Shop to make my tee times. Both Soffer and Miller courses are excellent as I've played them before. Unfortunately during the summer they only have one open at a time, revolving each course every 4-6 weeks. The Soffer course was open during our stay and I played twice. The course is in great condition for the summer and drains very well during the rainy season. After the round a poolside swim was in order...unfortunately the pool was about as cold as a hot cup of tea...very un-refreshing after a long hot round. I ordered a Pina Colada and was shocked...it was fantastic!...best I've had in years. The poolside staff was excellent..very accommodating to your every need. We had dinner on property at the Bourbon Steak House. A great meal with a library of wines and scotches like we've never seen. Very pricey but worth the experience. On our checkout (I had an early tee time at another local course), this is where it gets good...my most valued possession...my golf clubs (hopefully the wife isn't reading this) ARE NO WHERE TO BE FOUND!.....LOST!! I don't know how I remained so calm...thankfully after about an hour of 5 staff members running around like chickens with their heads cut off, all repeating the same mantra.."this has never happened before", they were found mis-placed in another persons room (so I was told). So I missed my tee time, packed my bags and quickly departed before brimstone began to fall. All in all, a beautiful property and very pricey, but this place needs a Ritz styled management overhaul...too many little things out of order which ruins the entire experience. PS- The hotel manager did call me on my mobile later that day and credited back one of the two rounds I played as an apology for the lost clubs.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Marc S
Turnberry-Mgmt, Manager at Turnberry Isle Miami, Autograph Collection, responded to this reviewResponded 11 July 2014

Thank you for sharing your comments about your recent stay. We value the concerns of our guest and continue to strive to deliver the best possible guest experience. We are currently looking into the response time of our return calls and also our in-room phone system. We are glad you enjoyed your golf play on the Soffer course. Our miller course was closed due to our summer aerification schedule, which can be found on our website.

We are very proud of our Bourbon Steak restaurant and we are pleased to hear you had an excellent dinner. Regarding the lost golf clubs, we have met with our golf team to ensure this does not happen again, and have put new procedures into place. The inconvenience you experienced is not acceptable and this is in review with our Executive team.

Reviewed 9 July 2014

This great, resort hotel is based on North Miami beach, an easy 30 minute drive from Miami International Airport. It is set in 750 acres of golf courses, giving a fantastic sense of space and great views. From the mite we arrived to be greeted by the parking valets and the bell hops, we were delighted by the level of service we received throughout our stay.
We had booked our stay via British Airways for what we considered was a good price. There were 3 of us in one room and were pleased to be upgraded to a very large, deluxe room with great views over the golf courses.
None of us are golfers and anyone else who isn't need not be put off staying here, the golf really doesn't interfere with guests' enjoyment of the place!
Food is excellent and, depending on the £-$ exchange rate is good value.
The hotel enjoys great facilities; the Cascata pool with bar at the heart of the resort; a separate beach type Laguna pool area; and an excellent private beach nearby, served by a dedicated shuttle-bus service from the hotel.
The Aventura Mall, a large, prestigious shopping mall, is just across the street and a discount outlet, the Sawgrass Mills, is 20 minutes away, offering excellent value.
The hotel is about 15 miles from downtown, South Miami beach, with its wonderful, art-deco buildings and fantastic street-life.
Overall, a memorable stay, for which the staff at the hotel was largely responsible.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank David H
Reviewed 9 July 2014

Arrived at the resort and was immediately greeted by smiling faces, 2 bottles of water, and an orange. The room was huge, with a separate jetted tub and rain shower. Throughout our stay, we were constantly greeted with "good to see you again," "may I help you," and other nuances that you would expect from a hotel such as this.

The pool was lovely, with a waterfall, waterslide and lazy river. However, please note that this is also a country club, and, at times while at the pool, there were groups of members, some talking loudly, about their kids camps, where they went to dinner, etc... for me, this took a little bit away from the "being away from it all" experience, but is to be expected in a populated city such as North Miami.

We cannot wait to return to this property. In the offseason, it is a bit more expensive than its sister properties in Aventura but, if you can find a reasonable price, it is absolutely worth it.

Room Tip: Jasmine - golf view
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 4 July 2014

Amazing rooms and property. Service and food are terrific. The room balcony overlooked the golf course, and the room was incredibly spacious and bathroom was oversized. The only complaint would be the long walk to and from the room. The check-in area is small. But 99% of the hotel is amazing.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 4 July 2014

I am a travel agent and researched heavily where to stay in Miami. If you have been looking yourself, you will know how expensive it is for not great hotels.
This hotel is perfect if you want a well priced 5* hotel and don't mind staying slightly out of the main Miami action.
It is about a 2 minute drive to Sunny Isles, which is the top end of Collins Avenue and then another 10 -15 minutes to go to the south beach end.
The hotel is not on the beach. But does offer a free shuttle to their private beach (2 minutes away). The pool is brilliant.
We had a Superior Jasmine Tower room. This was more than big enough for us and the kids.
The prices they offer online directly are considerably more than the general travel agent rates that we and many other companies will have access to. So shop around!
They charge a resort fee nightly. Again, a lot of travel agencies can get this included, so look around.
They charge a valet parking fee of (are you sitting down??) $32 per tax per night. But again, to be in such a nice hotel in Miami at the same price as 3* hotels near south beach etc. It is still worth it!

I hope this helps!

Room Tip: Jasmine Tower is closest to the pool and golf view is the best.
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family