Turnberry Isle Miami, Autograph Collection
Residence Inn by Marriott Miami Aventura Mall(Aventura)(Great Value!)
US$172
  • Breakfast included
Courtyard by Marriott Miami Aventura Mall(Aventura)(Great Value!)
US$152
US$158
US$153
AC Hotels
  • Pool
Hampton Inn Hallandale Beach/Aventura(Hallandale Beach)(Great Value!)
US$149
US$123
Knights Inn Hallandale(Hallandale Beach)
US$83
  • Pool
Best Western Plus Hollywood/Aventura(Hallandale Beach)(Great Value!)
US$122
US$180
Aloft.com
  • Restaurant
1,983 results
All reviewsbourbon steakaventura malllaguna poolbeach clubgolf viewlaguna grilljasmine buildinggolf courses arebeautiful resortgreat golfgolf resortvalet parkingadult poolmain poolpro shoppool stafffort lauderdale
Reviewed 10 August 2014

We stay at this hotel several times a year and love the location. The rooms are spacious and offer a beautiful view. The pool area offers a resort type feel with a water slide and lazy river, great for the kids. (There is also a shuttle option that takes you to a private beach and there is also a pool there). The grounds are well kept and beautiful. The staff is great.

Pablo at the pool restaurant is very friendly, attentive and on the ball. Pool restaurant offers enough options and food comes pretty quickly and is of good quality.

Manny and Bob , working at the pool are very friendly and helpful. Arrive early as the pool area although large enough, fills up rather quickly.

Levi at the Cascata grill restaurant ( now Bourbon Steak) is great, making sure you have everything you need for a nice breakfast or lunch.

My only complaint this time around that we felt affected our trip in a negative way was the valet service. They did not seem to have it together. Longer waits for our car and they seemed to lack direction and organization. The valet parking area didn't seem to run smoothly at all, which was surprising because it was the opposite on our previous visits. The valet staff seemed overwhelmed and lost most of the time.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
4  Thank Stacey P
Reviewed 8 August 2014

I've stayed here about 3 times with my boyfriend as we both worked in Miami and Fort Lauderdale. Lovely gardens, pools and hotel. My boyfriend played golf here and loved the course, you can rent all golf gear and there is a shop where you can buy clothes and accessories to play. The room was very nice and the staff were great. One night we had room service for dinner and they set up a table in our room, was really nice, that hasn't been done anywhere else.
We had dinner at one of the restaurants another night and to be honest wasn't that impressed my boyfriend had mussels and half of the bowl were closed.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Michelle L
Reviewed 6 August 2014 via mobile

Excellent service on arrival, fantastic course in great condition. The fairways in particular are very good. Nice scenic layout, lots of water but a fair challenge. Highly recommended for the average to good golfer, maybe a bit too tight for a 20+ handicapper.

• Stayed: August 2014
Reviewed 1 August 2014 via mobile

This resort hotel is beautiful and I will definitely be back. This is a longer review but a lot happened in a short amount of time. Thanks for reading.

However, I will not write a review if it is not entirely honest so here goes. I would have given this 4 stars but had to take away a star for reasons below.

When my husband and I arrived the first thing we noticed was the chaos that they call the valet parking. There were cars parked left, right, and center with no clear direction as to where guests should pull up and leave their vehicles. I have been to many luxury hotels such as the Fountaine Bleau in Miami and I've never experienced such disorganization. The valet parking doesn't get any better as our trip wears on. After waiting in the traffic jam for about 10 minutes we finally pull up, get our bags from the trunk without much assistance, and left to our devices. Keep in mind that this was our first time at this hotel so we were unaware of where to go to check in. The valet attendant didn't take a second to direct us to where we needed to go. Naturally, I thought we were supposed to straight ahead into the main building but nope. There's a little side building on the left that houses a singular check in desk.

The experience got better when a staff member saw us wandering and directed us to the registration desk and took our bags which were kindly brought up to our room after checking in. The registration process was quick enough but with only one front desk staff and the guests before us took what seemed like an eternity, I was getting quite impatient when it was finally our turn. No fault of the front desk staff but management should really had the foresight to put more people on shift during peak check in times.

The best part was finally getting to our room. Just a note, this resort hotel has about 6-7 different guest buildings all named after flowers. We stayed in the jasmine building which required a short stroll through paved and covered pathway. The room was absolutely gorgeous and the view was not of the golf course but still beautiful nonetheless. The restroom was full size with separate tub and shower. The private commode made me delighted with glee because married couples can agree that staying in hotels without a private commode can get a little annoying when you have to wait for or air out the small bathroom.

Everything about the room was impeccable and took my breath away but the pictures we took just didn't do the room justice.

We went out Saturday night to dinner at the Sea Salt and Pepper restaurant followed by Liv Night Club at the Fountaine Bleau. We didn't arrive back to the hotel until 3am and being that we drove we were both very responsible we did not drink at all. Pulling up to the valet parking at 3am gave us another glimpse of the unfavorable experience from earlier. As we pulled up, we were blocked by a bunch of cars parked to the right and there was a valet attendant moving a vehicle basically cutting us off. However, that wasn't the strongest and most disturbing matter. Both my husband and I looked at each other and said that attendant looked visibly intoxicated. He was stumbling, moving very slowly, and when I got out of the car I looked the attendant dead in the eyes and can see them glazed over and blood shot. My husband asked the younger attendant that came to open his side of the door if the other attendant was drunk. Not convinced with his studdered answer of no, we told him that we didn't want the "drunk" driving our Porsche and went immediately to speak to the front desk. We spoke to Lu and advised her to call a manager as one was not on duty. Not sure what came of the phone call, if one was even made but as we were walking away I did see Lu make a motion for the telephone. We could be completely wrong in our assumption and the attendant could very well have just been tired and this is his second or third job but either way, driving guests' vehicles drunk or otherwise is dangerous and irresponsible. I really hope this establishment figures out their valet parking because it's the first thing guests see and experience before stepping foot in the building.

Lastly, the breakfast buffet at the Bourbon Restaurant was delicious but extremely expensive for the quality of food. There was nothing special or extraordinary about the food but it cost us $58 for two plus they automatically add 18% gratitude to the bill so at the end we paid nearly $80 for breakfast! Beautiful restaurant but way too expensive. And the hostess was in la la land the whole time and didn't even look up or acknowledged us for at least 10 minutes until I got irritated and spoke to a server or manager who happened to pass by. Same thing with getting seated, after 30 minutes of waiting which we were told that it would be 10-15 minutes, the hostess missing in action when finally we just flagged someone down who got us seated right away.

Overall, it's a beautiful resort in which we'll be back to enjoy all the amenities at greater lengths but the valet parking and breakfast buffet took away from the experience.

Stayed: July 2014, travelled with friends
2  Thank Peggy P
Turnberry-Mgmt, Manager at Turnberry Isle Miami, Autograph Collection, responded to this reviewResponded 4 August 2014

Thank you for sharing your comments. We are happy to hear that you will be back to enjoy our beautiful resort and we are also pleased that you felt your guest room was gorgeous. We are sorry to hear of your challenges with our front drive and valet services. We are looking into the situation and will be reaching out to you personally. Again, we thank you for your business and feedback

Reviewed 31 July 2014

The property is beautiful. All employees were friendly and helpful. Douglas Gadeniz went above and beyond to assist us with area directions. The private beach was very nice. The shuttle service was convenient.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business