“one of my favorites”
Review of Bourbon Steak

Bourbon Steak
Reserve with OpenTable
Bourbon Steak is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #1 of 115 Restaurants in Aventura
Price range: US$50 - US$100
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Good for: Groups, Special Occasion Dining, Business meetings, Romantic
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Cross street: 199th Street/Aventura Blvd
Description: A Modern American Steakhouse, BOURBON STEAK Miami offers contemporary American fare with a focus on all natural, organic and hormone free cuts of beef poached and finished over the wood-burning grills. The restaurant also features Michael Mina's Lobster Pot Pie as well as the ever-popular Duck Fat French Fries. BOURBON STEAK'S striking design was created by internationally renowned architect/design firm, Tony Chi and Associates. A dynamic twelve foot high glass box entry provides a dramatic welcome to guests. Comprised of a number of different spaces, the breathtaking 7,600 square foot restaurant includes The Tavern, a casual dining space fed by the energy of an adjacent bar, a wine cellar and lounge, a large glamorous dining room with glittering mirrored walls and a "glass box" private dining room. There is also an additional Tasting Room with a private garden.
Aventura, Florida
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“one of my favorites”
Reviewed 24 November 2013 via mobile

having been to many great and classic steak houses,this one is great. Food is wonderful, wine selection awesome. The bar is a good place to eat if you are alone, like I was on my last visit. I did break tradition and I had the lobster pot pie, it was great!

Visited November 2013

“Delicious!”
Reviewed 23 November 2013

It was the first time that I try the Bourbon Steak restaurant and I went by myself the service staff was very welcoming and the atmosphere was great, the food and wine selection was excellent.

• Visited November 2013
“Delish ”
Reviewed 9 November 2013 via mobile

I had rated this restaurant before but only the burger bar area. This time we sat at the main dining room because a reservation at 9:PM on a Friday night would be our only guarantee to get us dinner.

Well, it was very well worth it. Our table was ready on time! Shrimp cocktail and tuna sashimi appetizers were superb despite the fact that we were starving.

We ordered the rack of lamb and skirt steak with truffle Mac and Cheese, a classic side dish. Was it good? Yeahhhh! Nice to see Kurt and Goldie there too.

1 Thank LittleRockStar
Los Angeles, California
“So good”
Reviewed 8 November 2013

We did a corp event here, the venue is gorgeous, and bc it was buffet style I basically got a sampling of the menu. Everything was delicious. Truffle mac n cheese, creme fresh mashed potatoes, filet AND prime rib, seafood raw bar. Its pricey but very good experience if your in the area and wanna treat yourself.

Visited November 2013
Forest Hills, New York
“The best of NY in Aventura Florida”
Reviewed 14 October 2013

Bourbon Steak House at Turnberry Isle Miami is on par with any of New York's great steakhouses with one difference: the waiters don't have a New York attitude. The service is excellent.
And the food is just as good. With high cholesterol I tend not to have red meat very often. But after watching my diet for a week, if I want to be bad, it has to be good! Bourbon has a wide offering but I usually stick to my favorite, fillet mignon. Every time I go, my fillet is cooked just right. Though they provide a steak knife, a regular knife would do just as well. The meat is that tender. Everything about the Bourbon is excellent. It is pricy but as we all know, you get what you pay for.

• Visited September 2013