“Fabulous fondue !!!”

Cuisines: Swiss
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 16 November 2013 via mobile

This place is just incredible for the fondue...
I recommend the four course meal, as it covers just about everything including the chocolate desert fondue to die for.
All together the service was great, and the food was tasty.
What more can you ask for ?

1  Thank Peter B

Reviewed 4 September 2013

I already felt welcomed as I had been communicating via email and phone with both the Proprietor and Manager respectively. I had questions and lots of them pending my first experience there and with children. The website gave no hint of a child's menu or virgin drinks so that was the start of my line of questioning. I was assured that there was a kid's menu although it was not online and both my children and I would be able to find beverages without alcohol. Whew! When we arrived after making our reservation, the manager smiled and called my name in recognition from our phone conversation. I looked at his face to see if there were signs of disgust, as I said, I asked many questions but he had a broad smile and we were seated promptly by a hostess.
Next came the menu. I know they say wine, beer, alcohol cooks/evaporates out of the food leaving the flavor behind but I wanted no chances of tempting myself or children with alcoholic cravings afterwards which the cheese appetizers boasted of. They either had beer or wine in the cheese. We had a wonderful server who recognized virgin fonduers instantly and assisted with our ordering process. She helped us from start to finish with nonalcoholic drinks like chocolate milkshake, berry sage lemonade, and berry virgin daiquiri. Our cheese came with spinach, touch of garlic, and spinach to my surprise and children's liking! They filled up on the appetizer so now when the food came, you KNOW the food portion was way more than one parent could eat. They tried the sauces but not impressed whereas I loved each one of them with the meats we chose:Chicken, Salmon, Mahi Mahi, Steak and ravioli for my little one. It is amazing how the main course they were too stuffed to eat but once the dessert tray of bananas, chocolate, pound cake, cheese cake came out how empty their stomachs became again. We even met the Proprietor who came to greet us at our table and find out about our dining experience. We had no complaints for first timers thanks to a wonderful server named Tahiz! She needs a raise! Oh one of my last questions to the Proprietor via email was would they honor a kid meal free coupon offered from another location. He gladly said yes and how thankful I was since my child did not eat his meal! The night was a great success. Both children enjoyed a new experience and without fighting with each other! What more could a parent ask for?

Reviewed 22 August 2013 via mobile

This is a great place to go for a romantic dinner. Very quiet and subdued setting and totally unpretentious. Food is amazing, new menu choices along with great cocktails and beer and wine selections. Service is professional and relaxed. Love this place.

Reviewed 12 August 2013

The food and the service at this restaurant are incredible. My husband and I have been going there since we started dating in 1996. Unfortunately, more and more people have started to bring their rowdy & undisciplined children and it's not as quiet and romantic as it used to be. The restaurant does promote a kids night on Tuesday night (which we avoid). This is not the restaurants fault but maybe they should designate an area of the restaurant for adults with no kids.

Reviewed 1 March 2013

This was our first time ever at the Melting Pot . We found this location in North Miami Beach a friendly and clean place. The entrance with the bar is very beautiful. The manager is very friendly and came to our table asking if everything was fine and when we left he thank us.
We started with the Wisconsin Trio Cheese Fondue and then we had The Original Chocolate Fondue. My husband and I had a great experience and can't wait to dinner here again :) Yes it's true as some in other reviews said... it's a little pricey but it's a new experience and you sure have fun.