“always very good ! good quality on reasonable prices, the best place to buy shoes!”
Review of DSW Shoe Warehouse

DSW Shoe Warehouse
Ranked #3 of 6 Shopping in Aventura
Reviewed 25 January 2014

a very large shop, where we can find always some high quality shoes from famous brands on a very good price.
It is also fair that time to time we receive bonus points and it means extra 10- 20 Dollars reduction.

1  Thank George P

Reviewed 29 July 2013

I love shoes and when they send me coupons I just have to go and see if I need anything. They always have something that is a good deal. The store in Aventura is also a very pretty store and the people that work there are very nice and helpful.

1  Thank onthego11_12
Reviewed 10 March 2013

We are frequent shoppers at DSW at Aventura on US1, and at University Drive near the junction with 595. The shoes are always fashionable, always presented well, the size range is good, prices are very competitive and the staff are helpful.

1  Thank mickchickuk
Reviewed 30 August 2012

Looking for men's dress shoes & sizes limited were limited in the style we wanted, went to Mall instead.

1  Thank Dee S
Reviewed 8 August 2010

I recently visited DSW Warehouse to look for summer sandals. There is definitely a good selection but I found that the prices are way too high. They market themselves as a place to shop for great designer shoes at low prices but this was not the case.
In short, yes you can find a good selection but don't think you're going to pay any less than a department store.

4  Thank mayansunsets