Stayed here with my family of four (2 adults, 2kids) in a one bedroom suite visiting family in the Aventura area. Pros: Hotel was right next to the mall, clean for the most part, bathroom area with separated sink, efficiency kitchen with cooktop, full refrigerator, ice maker, sink, plates & utensils for quick meal, microwave, coffee maker. What we like most about this hotel besides the location is the free breakfast downstairs (not huge but a quick bite and its free) and then the cocktail hour (from 5:30 - 7pm) they had free wine, beer, soda, and a different kind of snack. One night was hotdogs, one night soup & salad...honestly if you are a light eater it could be your dinner and it was also free! Parking was easy. There was a pull out couch and 2 tv's. Cons: pool area was just okay, not alot of seating, pretty basic pool nothing fancy, room was small. By the time we pulled out the sleeper sofa for my teenager and inflated our air mattress for my 10 year old, there was nowhere else to step in the room so that all had to be put away everyday. The guests at this hotel rarely spoke english (I guess this could be a pro or a con but for me it was a con because i felt out of place since everyone else was conversing and i had no idea what they were saying....although this is to be expected in miami). Would probably stay here again but get a 2 bedroom suite so we weren't tripping all over each other.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Residence Inn by Marriott Miami Aventura Mall offers the best option for extended-stay, leisure, and business travel conveniently located between Miami and Fort Lauderdale International Airports in Florida, and near Florida Cruise Ports. We are a top choice among hotels in Miami Dade County and we provide modern accommodations in the form of studio, one-bedroom, and two-bedroom suites. All of our suites are ADA approved and they offer full kitchens with stainless steel appliances as well as separate living, working, and relaxing spaces. Residence Inn by Marriott Miami Aventura Mall is a multi-lingual and pet-friendly hotel offering exceptional hospitality and free services for our guests, such as grocery delivery, Wi-Fi throughout our hotel and suites, a hot and robust breakfast buffet, a 24-hour business center, an indoor state-of-the-art fitness center , heated pool and hot tub, and an on-site convenience market. Our hotel also offers up to 5,000 square feet of flexible space for meetings and events, catering to business and social needs. We offer on-site parking and we are ideally located within walking distance to world-class shopping at Aventura Mall and Town Center Aventura. Stay with us and you will also be close to Sunlife / Dolphins Stadium, Gulfstream Park and Casino, fine dining, entertainment, and South Florida beaches. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Marriott, Ebookers, TravelUp, Traveltool, S.L.U. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Residence Inn by Marriott Miami Aventura Mall reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Residence Inn Miami Aventura Mall Hotel Aventura
- Residence Inn Aventura
- Aventura Residence Inn
- Residence Inn By Marriott Miami Aventura Mall Florida