I travelled with two friends on a girl's getaway end-April 2013.
We stayed in a two-bedroom, two-bathroom suite, which was great for the three of us. One of the rooms had a king bed and a full bathroom and the other room had a queen bed and a bathroom (somewhat smaller). Full kitchen with large refrigerator, oven, microwave, dishwasher (cleaning supplies provided, suggestion: turn it on when you leave in the morning to avoid dishwaher's noise), etc. Sofabed in the living room, but we didn't use it. Very comfortable suite.
Free parking, avoiding boring valet option.
Location is handy: Aventura Mall across the hotel parking lot, easy and quick access to beach (public access and parking at Collins Ave. and Lehman Causeway, usd 2/hour), 5 min. to I-95 through Ives Dairy Road. Publix, Walgreens and other stores nearby.
Good dining options at Aventura Mall or Sunny Isles restaurants on Collins Ave.
Nice swimming pool, but we didn't use it.
Pretty complete buffet breakfast, which was really a plus in the mornings.
Overall, we spent 5 wonderful days at Residence Inn.
I had previously stayed in the one-bedroom suite and it was also very comfortable (but a bit tight for more than 3 people).
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Residence Inn by Marriott Miami Aventura Mall offers the best option for extended-stay, leisure, and business travel conveniently located between Miami and Fort Lauderdale International Airports in Florida, and near Florida Cruise Ports. We are a top choice among hotels in Miami Dade County and we provide modern accommodations in the form of studio, one-bedroom, and two-bedroom suites. All of our suites are ADA approved and they offer full kitchens with stainless steel appliances as well as separate living, working, and relaxing spaces. Residence Inn by Marriott Miami Aventura Mall is a multi-lingual and pet-friendly hotel offering exceptional hospitality and free services for our guests, such as grocery delivery, Wi-Fi throughout our hotel and suites, a hot and robust breakfast buffet, a 24-hour business center, an indoor state-of-the-art fitness center , heated pool and hot tub, and an on-site convenience market. Our hotel also offers up to 5,000 square feet of flexible space for meetings and events, catering to business and social needs. We offer on-site parking and we are ideally located within walking distance to world-class shopping at Aventura Mall and Town Center Aventura. Stay with us and you will also be close to Sunlife / Dolphins Stadium, Gulfstream Park and Casino, fine dining, entertainment, and South Florida beaches. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Booking.com, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), LoveHolidays, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L., getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Residence Inn by Marriott Miami Aventura Mall reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Residence Inn Miami Aventura Mall Hotel Aventura
- Residence Inn Aventura
- Aventura Residence Inn
- Residence Inn By Marriott Miami Aventura Mall Florida