Stayed here for 2 nights while we attended the final game of the International Soccer Cup at Sunlife Stadium. This property is a stone's throw from the Aventura Mall just down the street. Check-in was very quick and pleasant with Gabriella at the front desk. I was very pleased to find we had our 2-bedroom suite on a high floor as requested.
Hotel and room were clean, comfortable, and well-kept. We used the spa and pool while there and both were excellent. Breakfast was the usual hot and cold selections including waffles, eggs/meat/potatoes, fruits, cereals, etc. Housekeeping was excellent too.
I knocked off a star in my review for 2 reasons:
1) I know this is a metro area, but you're still 16 miles from the center of downtown Miami (only 2 miles from Hollywood), yet the rate was still about $300/night including fees and taxes. By comparison, when going to NYC and staying in Brooklyn (less than 16 miles from center of Manhattan), I've usually gotten better rates.
2) The immediate area around the hotel is OK, but driving only a few blocks away puts you in a far less desirable area (another reason I see for the rate being out of line).
To end on a positive note, the service is professional, prompt, and very courteous. Overall we had a very nice stay here.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Residence Inn by Marriott Miami Aventura Mall offers the best option for extended-stay, leisure, and business travel conveniently located between Miami and Fort Lauderdale International Airports in Florida, and near Florida Cruise Ports. We are a top choice among hotels in Miami Dade County and we provide modern accommodations in the form of studio, one-bedroom, and two-bedroom suites. All of our suites are ADA approved and they offer full kitchens with stainless steel appliances as well as separate living, working, and relaxing spaces. Residence Inn by Marriott Miami Aventura Mall is a multi-lingual and pet-friendly hotel offering exceptional hospitality and free services for our guests, such as grocery delivery, Wi-Fi throughout our hotel and suites, a hot and robust breakfast buffet, a 24-hour business center, an indoor state-of-the-art fitness center , heated pool and hot tub, and an on-site convenience market. Our hotel also offers up to 5,000 square feet of flexible space for meetings and events, catering to business and social needs. We offer on-site parking and we are ideally located within walking distance to world-class shopping at Aventura Mall and Town Center Aventura. Stay with us and you will also be close to Sunlife / Dolphins Stadium, Gulfstream Park and Casino, fine dining, entertainment, and South Florida beaches. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, LoveHolidays, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L., Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Residence Inn by Marriott Miami Aventura Mall reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Residence Inn Miami Aventura Mall Hotel Aventura
- Residence Inn Aventura
- Aventura Residence Inn
- Residence Inn By Marriott Miami Aventura Mall Florida