Americas Best Value Inn of Acworth/Kennesaw
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Econo Lodge(Acworth)
View Hotel
All reviewscontinental breakfastroom was cleanfront deskinterstatenoisemotel
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 14 October 2013

Stayed here on way back from Florida to Kentucky. Used a Georgia hotel book coupon for $39.99 (credit only) for a 2 person king bed, sofa, 32" flat screen, fridge, microwave and on site coin washer/dryer. My job puts me up in company provided hotels 3 nights a week so I know the good and the bad. This is no Ritz but has most everything one needs for a stop-thru. Location is secluded just off interstate (exit 278)away from traffic noise and local area has many food options and CHEAP gas! Generally a clean room yet the shower could stand to have a $6 Peerless power shower head from Walmart installed to improve the low water pressure. Skip the breakfast and go to Waffle House. I believe one review confused this hotel with a similar named hotel behind the WH on the other side of I-75. Staff was friendly... towels kinda scratchy.

1  Thank SligoSlim
Reviewed 3 September 2012

Okay, for a bargain hotel. Clean sheets, hot shower, A/C. Very convenient to Atlanta and not too far from Exit 212 for the shopping outlets. Good for "just passing through." Don't expect much from the "Free continental breakfast" - a coffee pot, cereal and milk, packaged mini muffin. I'd try another hotel for the same price rather than returning, if one was available, but would stay again in a pitch.

Exit 278 off I-75. Our GPS had us driving around in circles but a call to the hotel got us on track. It's right off I-75, hidden behind a Waffle House and next to an abandoned shopping center.

Room Tip: Ask for ground floor if you don't want to haul luggage up stairs; no elevator.
  • Stayed: September 2012, travelled as a couple
2  Thank tsterling
Reviewed 26 July 2012

Exactly what I expected. Room was clean enough to stay in. Water was warm for my shower in the morning. Air conditioning was cold and didn't sound like a fighter jet taking off so I was pleased with my stay for the most part.

• Stayed: July 2012
Reviewed 6 January 2011

Stay one night and left at 5:30 am because of a smell that made us sick from heater.Room 103 is no good , Im not sure what made us sick but felt better after we left.

• Stayed: January 2011, travelled as a couple
3  Thank serviceplease10
Danny P, Owner at Americas Best Value Inn of Acworth/Kennesaw, responded to this reviewResponded 26 September 2011

Dear Traveler,

Thank you for taking the time to let us know that your stay with us was unsatisfactory. We checked the A/C unit when you left and it was working fine and had no smell. If you had let us know, we could have remedied the situation.

We hope you will give us another chance if you are ever in our area again.

Management

Reviewed 26 November 2010

We stayed at this motel on the way back to tennessee. We were pumping gas and we saw the special they were running on the sign. The rooms were newly updated. The rent was around $50. Every thing was perfect in the room. The breakfast needs a little updating. The hotel overall was simple and nice.

• Stayed: November 2010, travelled as a couple

Dear Traveler,

Thank you for taking the time to send us your kind comments regarding your stay with us. We appreciate your business and hope you will stay with us again.

Management