“Love it”

Kennesaw, Georgia
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Love it”
Reviewed 7 August 2012

It's maybe my wifes favorite place. But I like it too. Good steak and good value. My wifes favorite is the California salad with strawberrys and chicken. It rocks and is a good value!!!

Visited July 2012

Atlanta, Georgia
“average”
Reviewed 13 July 2012

its a chain what would you expect..value priced average food

• Visited July 2012
CArtersville, Georgia
“O Charlies is one of our family favorites”
Reviewed 8 June 2012

Place very close to home, offers all kinds of great menu items, always eat the potato soup!

Visited June 2012
Cartersville, Georgia
“Good Steaks and Ribs”
Reviewed 9 May 2012

On another thread I wrote about the quality of the sirloin steaks at Outback and Longhorn that I felt had changed over the last 8 months. I also mentioned O'Charley's as having been one of them. Well, I am here to tell you that over the last two months, my husband and I have been going to O'Charley's at least twice a month. It seems that the quality of the steak (sirloin) at least has improved quite a bit and I have been very happy with the taste and tenderness. My husband likes to order ribs. He states that they are the best around for large restaurant chains. The meat falls off the bone and they are very delicious.

Truthfully, I haven't tried their other entre's but they do have a good crowd every time we go, so I think it's safe to say that they are a very good choice for dining when in this area. We also go to the one in Canton, Ga. That one is just as good. Enjoy.

• Visited April 2012
Kennesaw
“Good Food and Good Prices”
Reviewed 30 March 2012

I really like o'Charley's. I usually eat there about once every other week and find the food filling and good. The 8 for 8 is wonderful and the portions are large. Service is always pretty good.

• Visited March 2012

Been to O'Charleys? Share your experiences!