“Would definitely stay again”
Review of Days Inn Acworth

Days Inn Acworth
Ranked #2 of 10 Hotels in Acworth
Colquitt, Georgia
“Would definitely stay again”
Reviewed 12 August 2014

Check in was friendly and quick, the room was clean and updated. There was a slight problem with the billing a couple of days later BUT they fixed it quickly and politely once it was caught. Even called me back to make sure everything was okay. I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

1 Thank Kristie K
Shiv P, General Manager at Days Inn Acworth, responded to this review, 13 August 2014
Thank you Kristie for your wonderful review. We hope to see you again next March.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (15)
Grovetown
Reviewed 10 August 2014

I never know where I will stay, having to stop when time dictates (log book). Due to traffic backup on I 75 I stopped a little sooner than planned. I was glad that I did and discovered this hotel. Well kept with recent updates obvious, very clean both inside and outside, excellent HD tv and many channels on DIRECTV. The breakfast was out at 5:30 and included eggs and gravy biscuits, a much better breakfast than most Days Inns. I will choose this property if staying in the area again.

• Stayed August 2014, travelled on business
Thank you William for your review. Your review helps our future guests choose us for a place to call home. We hope to see you again soon.
Atlantic city
Reviewed 8 August 2014

I would definitely recommend days inn of acworth to anyone looking for a good price with great staff. The manager, Shiv, was very helpful on local areas and the breakfast in the morning was way more then I expected for the money I spent!! Two thumbs up to the remodeled rooms!

• Stayed August 2014
Shiv P, General Manager at Days Inn Acworth, responded to this review, 10 August 2014
Thank you for your wonderful review, we hope to see you again soon.
Seattle, Washington
Reviewed 25 July 2014

I have to travel to Acworth several times a year and have stayed at dozens of hotels in the Kennesaw area. I've never found one I’d stay at again but I’ve finally found a place to call home. I loved my stay at the Day’s Inn.

I consider the area to be a bit gritty and it initially concerned me. Granted, it’s situated next to the Holiday Inn Express and La Quninta Inn and both wanted higher rates but regardless, the abandoned Shoney’s and line of semi-trucks gave me a shady vibe but I was pleasantly surprised when I saw my room at the Day’s Inn. The hotel has been refurnished and it literally looked like room at the Marriott. Soft sheets, coffee maker, ample towels (a tad thin but lots of them) and consistently, impeccably clean. Bravo to housekeeping, I've rarely stayed anywhere that was so spotless.

At first, I had a king size room and was disappointed when I learned the refrigerator was broken. I had to throw out some spoiled food and was moved to a queen which was equally as nice. I requested a discount for the food and was given one; great customer service. Also, despite moving to a more expensive room they honored my original rate and did not attempt to charge me more which I appreciated and the refrigerator in my new room worked so well I was able to keep ice in the freezer.

My only complaints are minor and perhaps me being picky. I thought the breakfast was mediocre at best and it never changed but there was a variety and the coffee was great. The only other thing is personally my greatest pet peeve; several times my key card didn't work. The latter drives me *crazy* but it was always handled well and everything else makes up for the more than minor inconvenience. I only mention it because I wish hotels would just fix this. It irritates me.

Overall, my stay was excellent and I wouldn't hesitate to book a room at the Day’s Inn again. Considering I've been traveling to Acworth/Kennesaw for years and have never stayed anywhere twice, I think this says a lot. Clean comfortable rooms, great customer service and reasonable rates; I wouldn't stay anywhere else.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled solo
Shiv P, General Manager at Days Inn Acworth, responded to this review, 8 August 2014
Thank you so much for the beautiful review. You are helping our future clients in choosing our property. Your review helps distinguish our property and is greatly appreciated. We cant wait to see you again.
Waukesha, Wisconsin, United States
Reviewed 14 June 2014 via mobile

Great nicely priced option in the Acworth / Atlanta area. Clean hotel, friendly staff, and lots of dining options close by. Good free breakfast and in room Wifi. This was our families second visit, will come back again. Not much more to say but Trip Advisor requires two hundred character reviews so filling in space here

Stayed June 2014, travelled with family
Shiv P, General Manager at Days Inn Acworth, responded to this review, 1 July 2014
Thank you very much for your review. We are glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay. We hope to see you again soon.
Canton, Georgia
Reviewed 1 June 2014

Very clean hotel with great and friendly staffs. We stayed for 10 nights and will definitely go back.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

We love great experiences. We can't wait to see you again soon. Thank you for the wonderful review.
Central Florida, Florida
Reviewed 17 May 2014

The room was decent, even had a microwave and fridge. the headboards had a layer of dust on top and looked as if they had not been dusted in weeks. we had a leak in the bathroom from the floor above and we had to be moved to another room. The manager (I assumed) and the desk clerk both came down and moved our stuff to the new room. They were very nice and helpful. My husband and I were driving through and just needed a place to sleep for a few hours. It was worth it. the price was low and we had no problems once we moved.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

1 Thank Jacky H
We would like to apologize for our mess due to renovations. We are not completely finished with renovations and hope to make up for your experience.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Acworth
Super 8 Acworth/Atlanta Area
Atlanta Acworth Fairfield Inn & Suites
Holiday Inn Express Kennesaw NE - Acworth
Hampton Inn Emerson LakePoint
Sleep Inn and Suites Kennesaw
Baymont Inn & Suites Kennesaw

Been to Days Inn Acworth? Share your experiences!