“Great hotel!”

Ranked #8 of 10 Hotels in Acworth
A TripAdvisor Member
“Great hotel!”
Reviewed 13 August 2013

I booked a room at this hotel for a night on our way home from vacation in Florida. I was a little hesitant about what our room would be like since I used LaQuinta rewards points to get the room for free. I shouldn't have worried - this is easily one of the nicest hotels I've ever stayed in. Super-clean, very friendly staff, quiet, & a HOT breakfast. Check-in & out was fast & easy. We will definitely stay there again on our future vacations! !

• Stayed August 2013, travelled with family

1 Thank A TripAdvisor Member

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (25)
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 25 July 2013

The service in this hotel was outstanding. Upon walking into our room it was so clean and attractive and had a at home feeling! The location was perfect for our travels. The best was waking up to the fantastic breakfast they offered to the guests! Thank you!

• Stayed July 2013, travelled with family

Milwaukee, WI
Reviewed 12 July 2013

Really, it stinks. Non-smoking room that smells and was as dark as an ash tray, all they had left they said. Really, if you can find another hotel, take it. This one has seen better days, and should come with a Surgeon General's warning!

• Stayed July 2013, travelled with family

Louisville, Kentucky, United States
Reviewed 5 July 2013 via mobile

The night of our stay was a bit of an adventure. I pulled up the listing on our GPS and found they had rooms available so we headed that way. There are two other hotel/motels that surround them. One gave us a lower rate so we checked in, and then ended up checking in to the la Quinta.

Our room at the La Quinta was good (near perfect). The front desk was helpful, friendly and polite. We were in our room within minutes and the room was good and the price reasonable. The only negative thing I can say about the La Quinta is that the room had a slight odor to it - but I am splitting hairs when I say that. You can hear the occasional eat bark, but since they accept pets I expect that.

La Quinta is a go to chain for me when we need to stay somewhere and this one is no exception. If you want a hotel in this area I suggest this one.

• Stayed July 2013
Palm Bay, Florida
Reviewed 2 July 2013 via mobile

La Quinta is great when you travel with a pet because pets are welcome for no charge. Of course that means lots of dogs and unfortunately lots of poop on the grass (why don't dog owners pick it up??!!!) There was absolutely no dog smell in this hotel though and the hallway carpets looked brand new. The room was comfortable and very clean. Bed was super comfy although pillows were a little firm. Wonderfully cold refrigerator and freezer (don't turn the setting colder than 5 or your food will freeze!). Nice breakfast buffet. All in all a decent place to stay with easy access from I-75.

• Stayed July 2013
Cincinnati
Reviewed 24 June 2013

This hotel had a very strong cigarette smell. I commented to the front desk and she explained they were in the process of redoing rooms. Our room was updated, but stunk to high heavens. I feel this room was WAY overpriced. At $113.00 (the AAA discount rate) it was probably twice what it should have been. I will not be staying with this chain again.

Room Tip: If you'd like the room to be dark when you're waking up, ask for a room that is west facing...