“Hampton Inn, Adairsville; Terrific!”

Hampton Inn & Suites Adairsville
Ranked #1 of 5 Hotels in Adairsville
Leamington, Canada
“Hampton Inn, Adairsville; Terrific!”
Reviewed 18 November 2013

Very nice HI, clean and new, everything in the room was perfect, service was excellent, a very nice location that is easy to find from the interstate. Apart from a neighbor who was having a pretty loud conversation, I have no complaints. Will definitely return to this location.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (27)
lancaster Pa, United States
Reviewed 11 November 2013

This is a new hotel and everything down to the smallest details are executed to perfection. Friendly staff, great exercise room and pool, great furnishings and bed comfort. I am a business traveler and I rarely find a hotel and room that doesn't have some type of major flaws. Not this hotel. Everything exceeded my expectations.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled on business

Hollywood Florida, United States
Reviewed 10 November 2013

The hotel is in a great location for people travelling from North to South US or vice versa. The hotel is new and very clean. The breakfast is one of the best complimentary I've every had. The lobby is very nice. The room is very clean and the beds are comfortable. Would stay again if I'm passing through this way.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled with friends

HIXSON
Reviewed 8 November 2013 via mobile

I was on my way to Atlanta for a get away, my laptop and I. I stopped at a gas station looked over and saw this hotel. It looked awesome from where I was standing. Allison was amazing at the front desk. The room was beyond what I expected. The bed was so inviting, I showered and took a nap at 615pm. I will be back in December and will truly try to get some work done. Right now I think I will continue napping.!!!!. Great job!!

Stayed November 2013, travelled with friends
Florida
Reviewed 4 November 2013

My husband and I stopped here on th way to Gatlinburg and.we're pleasantly surprised. I've stayed at five star hotels that were not a nice, clean, and well ran. The staff went out of their way to help you and make sure everything was perfect.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Lori G
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 30 October 2013

Hampton, as usual, provided a very nice, fresh, clean environment for our stay. I just enjoy Hampton over most other hotels. After traveling all over the US on business, I find that Hampton gives me more for my money when traveling with wife and family.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled as a couple

1 Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Osceola, United States
Reviewed 25 October 2013

Very nice hotel. It was clean and the staff was very friendly. There was a pool, a fitness center, and a business center. Also complementary breakfast. Not a lot to do right by the hotel, but we stayed for a wedding at Barnsley Gardens and it worked well for that.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Also consider these accommodations in or near Adairsville
Quality Inn
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Calhoun
Hampton Inn Cartersville
Hampton Inn Cartersville
#1 of 23 in Cartersville

Been to Hampton Inn & Suites Adairsville? Share your experiences!