“Great service!”

Ranked #4 of 5 Hotels in Adairsville
A TripAdvisor Member
GRAYSON
Reviewed 21 October 2012

After my stay I realized that I had left my phone charger. I called, the maid had found it and placed it in the office. When I stopped yesterday it was there with my name on it the bag waiting for me. I was more than pleased that it had been found. Thanks for taking care of the phone charger for me.

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled with friends

Reviewed 4 October 2012

Great room wish the price was a little lower, but it served its purpose. the shower needs a little help above the shower head, a little cracking and starting to mold .

Reviewed 25 September 2012

We picked this hotel as it was 1/2 way to our condo in Florida. It was clean and convenient. we ejoyed our stay, will come back again.

Reviewed 20 September 2012

Although we used this as a stop on a road trip we were impressed. The room was clean, had a comfortable bed with great pillows, nice towels and linens, and the breakfast was good including biscuits and gravy. Safe, quiet, comfortable....great place for a family to stay. Use a coupon in travel magazine and the price is right at 45 to 50 a night.

Reviewed 8 August 2012

I stayed at this place and was robbed will sleeping. dead bolt did not close completely , the third security device did not prevent unlawful entry . as others have stated the owner/manager could care less, no security cameras . The robber apparently has a master key card. The hotel front staff stated I should have moved to another room after I found the dead bolt did not fully close... at 10pm I called several times over the next month leaving my request for a call from the owner NEVER A CALL. even after the desk clerk acknowledge the owner was there and had delivered my request to him. Ramada corporate stance ... Deal with the FRANCHISE owner !!. My wife travels away from home 2/3 nights a week for business ... with this corporate stance no Ramada

Room Tip: choose another
  • Stayed: October 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 4 August 2012

Stopped in on a road trip for a little shut eye price was good for the area .The hotel was clean service was very good woke up in the morning a little late front desk lady gave me some breakfast out the back even though it was past time also gave a late check out no complaints would stay again.

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank Landnsea411
Reviewed 16 June 2012

Had to spend an unplanned night due to traffic backup at this Ramada. Large room, great bed, clean, everything worked. The front desk clerk, Karen, made check-in pleasant, fast and easy as well as our morning breakfast. Would recommend.

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled with family
Also consider these accommodations in or near Adairsville
Quality Inn
Super 8 Calhoun
Super 8 Calhoun
#1 of 17 in Calhoun
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Calhoun

Been to Knights Inn Adairsville? Share your experiences!